Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

Currently, I just dropped 2 seeds (like last night into coco). CDLC x Sour Stomper and Creme-Tasmo (CDLC x Fantasmo Express). As soon as I they get up I will start a thread. :thumbsup: Light penetration is hard to achieve when you have trees growing in your tent, lol. How tall are they?

Currently, I just dropped 2 seeds (like last night into coco). CDLC x Sour Stomper and Creme-Tasmo (CDLC x Fantasmo Express). As soon as I they get up I will start a thread. :thumbsup: Light penetration is hard to achieve when you have trees growing in your tent, lol. How tall are they?
The tallest plant is around 36inches the smallest is around 26inches...:d5::smokeout: This is my first Mephisto grow, I will re-run this strain again since GTH is my favorite strain on earth and I didn't quite get what i wanted out of these.. Next time around I certainly will..:headbang: This is really the only strain they have I'm interested in or certain GTH crosses I may be interested in, depending on the cross...I'm also interested in trying there White Train, but no luck getting my hands on that...:shrug::pop:

Hey guy's here is another update of my FE @Day78ish, She is now on Plain PH'd water....I hope I didn't cut her off too soon:pop: but i'm judging by the top half of plant, that seems to be getting closer and I do need run plain ph'd water through her before she could be harvested, It appears she has plenty of green on her yet, in fact the only one that is still completely green with no signs of yellowing yet..The Caylx's are swelling very nicely large Caylx's Just like they should be grape sized! I know the bottom looks like a big mass of buds and not much I can do to open that up anymore then I have... The Odor's from all my plants have pretty much gotten out of Control(1 scrubber wasn't enough), I now have 1-6x24 & 1-6x16 scrubbers running 24/7 to help control the odors...I have the drying area all prepped... I hope you guy's like today's updates & Photo's, Enjoy!:d5::thumbsup::drool::woohoo::headbang::smokeout:
IMG_8995.JPG
IMG_8996.JPG
IMG_8997.JPG
IMG_8998.JPG
IMG_8999.JPG
IMG_9015.JPG
IMG_9019.JPG
IMG_9022.JPG
IMG_9025.JPG
IMG_9026.JPG
IMG_9046.JPG
IMG_9061.JPG
IMG_9062.JPG
IMG_9068.JPG
:weed::wiz::pimphand::muahaha:

Hey guy's here is another update of my FE @Day78ish, She is now on Plain PH'd water....I hope I didn't cut her off too soon:pop: but i'm judging by the top half of plant, that seems to be getting closer and I do need run plain ph'd water through her before she could be harvested, It appears she has plenty of green on her yet, in fact the only one that is still completely green with no signs of yellowing yet..The Caylx's are swelling very nicely large Caylx's Just like they should be grape sized! I know the bottom looks like a big mass of buds and not much I can do to open that up anymore then I have... The Odor's from all my plants have pretty much gotten out of Control(1 scrubber wasn't enough), I now have 1-6x24 & 1-6x16 scrubbers running 24/7 to help control the odors...I have the drying area all prepped... I hope you guy's like today's updates & Photo's, Enjoy!:d5::thumbsup::drool::woohoo::headbang::smokeout:
View attachment 989109 View attachment 989110 View attachment 989111 View attachment 989112 View attachment 989113 View attachment 989116 View attachment 989117 View attachment 989118 View attachment 989120 View attachment 989121 View attachment 989122 View attachment 989123 View attachment 989124 View attachment 989125 :weed::wiz::pimphand::muahaha:
Did you train at all? I love how they grew. Ive wanted to ask for quite some time now. I have Fantasmo, Fantasmo x Sour Stomper, Fantasmo x CdlC and 2 Fantasmo x SODK and really can't wait to get some going. I almost bought Rare Dankness GTH for BF and still might get [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] for xmas.

Did you train at all? I love how they grew. Ive wanted to ask for quite some time now. I have Fantasmo, Fantasmo x Sour Stomper, Fantasmo x CdlC and 2 Fantasmo x SODK and really can't wait to get some going. I almost bought Rare Dankness GTH for BF and still might get [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] for xmas.
GTH is honestly my favorite strain on earth, Not sure if ya ever had before but imo I think It's simply the best of the best! :smokeout: I think ya should get you will not be disappointed at all...:headbang:

Looking tasty bro could just eat them those Caylx's are looking a nice size I bet your much happier now harvest is approaching for you also I bet the pics do them no justice even tho there great shots really tidy plants overall bro :drool:

Looking tasty bro could just eat them those Caylx's are looking a nice size I bet your much happier now harvest is approaching for you also I bet the pics do them no justice even tho there great shots really tidy plants overall bro :drool:
Yeah I’m really happy we almost at the end. Oh you’re so right these pictures don’t do any, any justice at all

Back