Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

The tallest plant is around 36inches the smallest is around 26inches...:d5::smokeout: This is my first Mephisto grow, I will re-run this strain again since GTH is my favorite strain on earth and I didn't quite get what i wanted out of these.. Next time around I certainly will..:headbang: This is really the only strain they have I'm interested in or certain GTH crosses I may be interested in, depending on the cross...I'm also interested in trying there White Train, but no luck getting my hands on that...:shrug::pop:
I have tried/ grew a few strains so far from Mephisto. CDLC :bow: Forum Stomper:bow:, Sour Crinkle:thumbsup:, Mystery Seed:thumbsup:(which now looking back, might of been Sour Crinkle), and Trident Special:bow:(MEPHISTO NEEDS TO PUT THIS ONE IN THE LINE UP FOR SALE!!!!). I have not found a strain they produced yet that I did not like. Some are not my favs, but they are still good. My favorite as of right now is a tie between CDLC and Forum Stomper. Both are EPIC resin producers and the flavors/ terps are out of this world. For photoperiod plants, Blueberry and MK Ultra.

Hey guy's here is another update of my FE @Day78ish, She is now on Plain PH'd water....I hope I didn't cut her off too soon:pop: but i'm judging by the top half of plant, that seems to be getting closer and I do need run plain ph'd water through her before she could be harvested, It appears she has plenty of green on her yet, in fact the only one that is still completely green with no signs of yellowing yet..The Caylx's are swelling very nicely large Caylx's Just like they should be grape sized! I know the bottom looks like a big mass of buds and not much I can do to open that up anymore then I have... The Odor's from all my plants have pretty much gotten out of Control(1 scrubber wasn't enough), I now have 1-6x24 & 1-6x16 scrubbers running 24/7 to help control the odors...I have the drying area all prepped... I hope you guy's like today's updates & Photo's, Enjoy!:d5::thumbsup::drool::woohoo::headbang::smokeout:
View attachment 989109 View attachment 989110 View attachment 989111 View attachment 989112 View attachment 989113 View attachment 989116 View attachment 989117 View attachment 989118 View attachment 989120 View attachment 989121 View attachment 989122 View attachment 989123 View attachment 989124 View attachment 989125 :weed::wiz::pimphand::muahaha:

Great plants you got there. I just started up a cannaventure run. I've been looking at that dark ghost train RD has. Do you see any of that gth in those fantasmos

Great plants you got there. I just started up a cannaventure run. I've been looking at that dark ghost train RD has. Do you see any of that gth in those fantasmos
Thanks about the plants! About your question do I see any gth in the FE? Well yes I do, the FE is a og ghost train haze [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG].. personally I think it’s the best strain on earth (this I’ve not tried yet but aroma is correct)

I have tried/ grew a few strains so far from Mephisto. CDLC :bow: Forum Stomper:bow:, Sour Crinkle:thumbsup:, Mystery Seed:thumbsup:(which now looking back, might of been Sour Crinkle), and Trident Special:bow:(MEPHISTO NEEDS TO PUT THIS ONE IN THE LINE UP FOR SALE!!!!). I have not found a strain they produced yet that I did not like. Some are not my favs, but they are still good. My favorite as of right now is a tie between CDLC and Forum Stomper. Both are EPIC resin producers and the flavors/ terps are out of this world. For photoperiod plants, Blueberry and MK Ultra.
I just do a lot of testing for me it wouldn’t make since to buy seeds I’d never have the time to grow any... I understand not everyone is in same situation as me.. this is the first grow I’ve done for myself in years a couple friends hooked me up or I’d never of had these :headbang::pass:

Hey guy's here is another update of my FE @Day78ish, She is now on Plain PH'd water....I hope I didn't cut her off too soon:pop: but i'm judging by the top half of plant, that seems to be getting closer and I do need run plain ph'd water through her before she could be harvested, It appears she has plenty of green on her yet, in fact the only one that is still completely green with no signs of yellowing yet..The Caylx's are swelling very nicely large Caylx's Just like they should be grape sized! I know the bottom looks like a big mass of buds and not much I can do to open that up anymore then I have... The Odor's from all my plants have pretty much gotten out of Control(1 scrubber wasn't enough), I now have 1-6x24 & 1-6x16 scrubbers running 24/7 to help control the odors...I have the drying area all prepped... I hope you guy's like today's updates & Photo's, Enjoy!:d5::thumbsup::drool::woohoo::headbang::smokeout:
View attachment 989109 View attachment 989110 View attachment 989111 View attachment 989112 View attachment 989113 View attachment 989116 View attachment 989117 View attachment 989118 View attachment 989120 View attachment 989121 View attachment 989122 View attachment 989123 View attachment 989124 View attachment 989125 :weed::wiz::pimphand::muahaha:

Hey, I wanted to ask anyone who been viewing this thread but not replying or anyone has grown this FE before and maybe even @mephisto ... I would like to know if anyone has noticed the appearance of re-vegging leaves? I ask, because I am seeing what looks to be re-vegging type leaves on the very lowest part of the taller plant... I assume this is from the ruderalis. I suppose it could be from the Sativa side, but I'd expect to see all over the plant and not limited to just lowest parts....I'll show a pic of what I mean, it's not the best photo but maybe someone seen this before...It's just on very lowest parts of the FE, them single bladed(sugar leaves are extremely large) Let me know...I hope someone can shed some light about this... I never really encountered such large single bladed leaves in late flower on an auto before... but maybe someone else has.. I really hope someone will get back to me about this, I did go in and clean some up this morning and will do more again tomorrow, they so huge they just blocking all the light...:shrug::pop::smokeout::pass:
the pic in question...
IMG_8999.JPG

Last edited:
Hey, I wanted to ask anyone who been viewing this thread but not replying or anyone has grown this FE before and maybe even @mephisto ... I would like to know if anyone has noticed the appearance of re-vegging leaves? I ask, because I am seeing what looks to be re-vegging type leaves on the very lowest part of the taller plant... I assume this is from the ruderalis. I suppose it could be from the Sativa side, but I'd expect to see all over the plant and not limited to just lowest parts....I'll show a pic of what I mean, it's not the best photo but maybe someone seen this before...It's just on very lowest parts of the FE, them single bladed(sugar leaves are extremely large) Let me know...I hope someone can shed some light about this... I never really encountered such large single bladed leaves in late flower on an auto before... but maybe someone else has.. I really hope someone will get back to me about this, I did go in and clean some up this morning and will do more again tomorrow, they so huge they just blocking all the light...:shrug::pop::smokeout::pass:
the pic in question...
View attachment 989628
Question. Did the lower part just receive light from defol or trimming? Reason I ask, after trimming and/ or defol, light penetration can reach the lowers and there can be a boom in growth.

the pic in question...
View attachment 989628
I had a FE i just couldnt do anything with. It started out great, went through veg and at day 36 it started flowering. Big explosion of growth, but looked like a giant fluffy reveg. The limbs were 4" around, 90% leaves. Looked like reveg till i cut at day 96 and still didnt really have much actual flower material. I think i got a flop seed because all my other mephesto plants have all sone great with a minimum of 40 grams.

Question. Did the lower part just receive light from defol or trimming? Reason I ask, after trimming and/ or defol, light penetration can reach the lowers and there can be a boom in growth.
It was getting light all along, but I had mentioned out of the blue the lowers suddenly shot out some side branches not to long ago and today I really noticed just how long them are they honestly look like Reveg leaves I’ll show a better photo tomorrow so you can get a really good look. You’ll notice it’s just the very lowest sections

I had a FE i just couldnt do anything with. It started out great, went through veg and at day 36 it started flowering. Big explosion of growth, but looked like a giant fluffy reveg. The limbs were 4" around, 90% leaves. Looked like reveg till i cut at day 96 and still didnt really have much actual flower material. I think i got a flop seed because all my other mephesto plants have all sone great with a minimum of 40 grams.
I think you showed me that one right? I remember seeing a very leafy one so it must of been yours ... I remember that one was top to bottom with that reveg look this is odd bcoz it’s just the lowest parts... you might remember me saying not long ago it suddenly shot out New branches I thought that was odd considering she’s like 75+ days when That happened :shrug::smokeout:

It was getting light all along, but I had mentioned out of the blue the lowers suddenly shot out some side branches not to long ago and today I really noticed just how long them are they honestly look like Reveg leaves I’ll show a better photo tomorrow so you can get a really good look. You’ll notice it’s just the very lowest sections
I will photo all sections so you can can the entire plant close up and see where the issue is starting

Back