Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

I waiting for this area to finish before I'm able to take the main..
.jpg
IMG_9177_LI.jpg

Looking Really Great, And Yummy!
Awesome Pics too!
Thanks Bro! I'm Glad ya like the Pics, I'm really trying hard to capture detail it's not as easy as it seems...I think I got it cleaned up pretty good over the last couple days the lowers should have a chance now to produce some decent nugs... :d5::thumbsup::smokeout:

Thanks Bro! I'm Glad ya like the Pics, I'm really trying hard to capture detail it's not as easy as it seems...I think I got it cleaned up pretty good over the last couple days the lowers should have a chance now to produce some decent nugs... :d5::thumbsup::smokeout:
:thumbsup::pass:

Nice work man. Looks like the big one is scraping the bottom of your lights, and the runt sure does have a funny looking growth pattern on her bottom. Go figure? No, don't even try. You've been puzzling and fussin' over these two since day 1. Just hope the smoke is what you're looking for. I'm definitely going to plant 1 or 2 of my FE's in mid January.

Nice work man. Looks like the big one is scraping the bottom of your lights, and the runt sure does have a funny looking growth pattern on her bottom. Go figure? No, don't even try. You've been puzzling and fussin' over these two since day 1. Just hope the smoke is what you're looking for. I'm definitely going to plant 1 or 2 of my FE's in mid January.
Thanks bro! Yeah runt looks kinda strange after its trimmed it looks okay, at least I got the taller one to do a little something odd how it got reveg leaves so late in flower but I’ve seen two others I seen had big time reveg am not sure why that’s happening with this strain

Back