Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

Of course. What was I thinking ! Silly me. LOL
upload_2018-12-27_11-48-57.png

that would be me brother! I worked in clean rooms most of my life, so I'm quite good at maintaining one ;) :smoking::smokeout:

Cool

I was a drafting designer & had to have our factory do some clean room preparation on stainless steel pipe. What a hoot that was. They were in a closed room blow their breath thru the pipe to swab it clean!! :crying:

I didn't think I had to teach them. :shrug: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Great shots, them bottom buds are coming on nicely now as said patience is where it pays off getting out what you put in and getting rewarded for it love how colourful she is :thumbsup:

Hey Guy's here is my FE @Day 87, The Trics are getting Cloudy still many Clear ones and little to no ambers... she is still building Calyx's..I think I got some decent shot's this morning, I hope you like...We still have a few more days from the looks of things, But I will update this one until it's finished...The main is the first to come off and the lowers will go an extra week or however long it takes them to finish..Enjoy!:d5::drool::headbang::thumbsup::smokeout:
View attachment 992253 View attachment 992254 View attachment 992255 View attachment 992256 View attachment 992257 View attachment 992258 View attachment 992259 View attachment 992260 View attachment 992261 View attachment 992262 View attachment 992263 View attachment 992264 View attachment 992265 View attachment 992266 View attachment 992267 :weed::wiz::pimphand::muahaha:
Sticky Sweet buds @Unique :worship: enjoy your meds, you deserve it bro:meds:

Sticky Sweet buds @Unique :worship: enjoy your meds, you deserve it bro:meds:
Thanks bro I still have a bit of a wait before I can get to try it. I might get a little sample to try but effect and taste won’t be too good until it cures some. We’ll see if she any closer to ripen tomorrow. I’m watching closely now

Last edited:
Back