Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

Hey Guy's here is my FE @Day88, a Tad bit more Cloudy Trics but on area I need to take from they still mostly clear ..I will provide several Tric shot's they will be at different levels of the Main.. I hope ya like today's shot's more coming tomorrow, I need follow this daily now...Enjoy!:d5::drool::woohoo::headbang::dancer::thumbsup::smokeout:
IMG_9325.JPG
IMG_9326.JPG
IMG_9335.JPG
IMG_9336.JPG
IMG_9341.JPG
IMG_9347.JPG
IMG_9353.JPG
IMG_9357.JPG
IMG_9358.JPG
2018-12-28 (1).png
2018-12-28.png
:weed::wiz::pimphand::muahaha:

@Nosias have ya checked this grow out? this one come along way..

Hey Guy's here is my FE @Day88, a Tad bit more Cloudy Trics but on area I need to take from they still mostly clear ..I will provide several Tric shot's they will be at different levels of the Main.. I hope ya like today's shot's more coming tomorrow, I need follow this daily now...Enjoy!:d5::drool::woohoo::headbang::dancer::thumbsup::smokeout:
View attachment 992668 View attachment 992669 View attachment 992670 View attachment 992671 View attachment 992672 View attachment 992673 View attachment 992674 View attachment 992675 View attachment 992676 View attachment 992677 View attachment 992678 :weed::wiz::pimphand::muahaha:

@Nosias have ya checked this grow out? this one come along way..
Oh @Only1Sky to answer your question if she is sticky, check out how wet she is, so I would say that is a Big Yes! lol (in tric pics you'll see what I mean)

Oh @Only1Sky to answer your question if she is sticky, check out how wet she is, so I would say that is a Big Yes! lol (in tric pics you'll see what I mean)
Yum. I want to lie down underneath her and let her just drip into my mouth. :drool: Oh, that sounds obscene. I better go take a cold bath. :soak:

Yum. I want to lie down underneath her and let her just drip into my mouth. :drool: Oh, that sounds obscene. I better go take a cold bath. :soak:
Did ya see some resin balls on a few of the hairs and some dripping down the leaves and stems & stalk, literally dripping.:d5::doc3::bong:
these two you can see how sticky and how much resin there is ;)
2018-12-28 (3).png
2018-12-28 (2).png

Last edited:
I know when you do your's that it will come out better then mine... well bigger anyways... I really had a rough time with these two, I really would like try that new Illum#29 "Ghost Toof" , it's pretty much like the Illum#7 except they using GTH or FE Female and Toof Decay male, the [HASHTAG]#7[/HASHTAG] was Toof Decay(female) X Fantasmo Express/GTH (male) I still want re-run this again, I'm sure I can do better ...I'm sure you know it too...:smokeout:

Back