Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

What's your leaf temp? and room temp? and RH now if you know...don't jump thru hoops if you don't know ....just curious.
I really want to grow this strain.
Temps between 68 & 76 depending how cold it is it’s been closer to 72 and humidity is 46% to 50% depending on weather :d5::pass:

I’m sure ya knew I would know what that would be :funny::bong:

Hey Guy's here is another Update of my FE @Day75ish, she is packing the buds on thats for sure, with very large Calyx's just how they suppose to be:thumbsup: I think you can see she has gotten quite fatter and several branches now and she is Heavily Covered in Trics... This should Be a Treat to smoke.. Unfortunately we still have a bit of time left so I won't get that sample anytime soon :p Although I have had a few scissor resin ball samples but that was mixed in with other strains but was still Dynamite! :d5: I hope you guy's like how she coming along, she still on Nutrients for now the lowers still have quite a bit to go out of the blue them suddenly decided to send other shoots off so that's kinda why it looks like a big mass of buds lol I tried bending them and one snapped on me but some stayed attached so I left it alone it's still growing fine lol...I been afraid to bend the other side coz I might not get so lucky and that one could snap clean off and I can't let that happen...hahaha .... The very two lowest shoots that I'm able to bend have become so full now bending doesn't seem to really open it anymore:rofl: I guess that's a good thing... I kinda already knew this would be taking in stages there's no-way I'd take a plant that wasn't fully done ;) Enjoy! :drool::woohoo::thumbsup::d5::smokeout::drool:
IMG_8927.JPG
IMG_8928.JPG
IMG_8929.JPG
IMG_8930.JPG
IMG_8933.JPG
IMG_8947.JPG
IMG_8948.JPG
IMG_8949.JPG
IMG_8950.JPG
IMG_8952.JPG
IMG_8955.JPG
IMG_8969.JPG
IMG_8976.JPG
IMG_8978.JPG
IMG_8982.JPG
:weed::wiz::pimphand::muahaha:

Wow Nice Growing @Unique! FEs are looking awesome, and GREAT PICS TOO. :d5: I got FE chilling in the cupboard waiting to be grown out. Got them on my very first Meph order ever, as Freebies. Might have to take them out of storage after current grow.:thumbsup:

Wow Nice Growing @Unique! FEs are looking awesome, and GREAT PICS TOO. :d5: I got FE chilling in the cupboard waiting to be grown out. Got them on my very first Meph order ever, as Freebies. Might have to take them out of storage after current grow.:thumbsup:
Thank you! I wish mine come out bigger but she come a long way, today I switched her to plain ph’d water. I think there should be enough in the coco and the plant itself for the lowest buds to finish up... the 1st 1/3rd is getting closer now (top section) the mid-section and few of lower section is building caylx’s. Am glad you like the pictures I been trying hard to get better pictures I like when people notice that :d5::headbang::thumbsup::bong:

Back