Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

looking awesome unique, real frosty and tall I love the fact you don't have to do a lot of trimming at the end, I'm still reading this thread/journal you've come along way and rectified your problems now fast approaching the end cant wait to see them when there done, good luck and cant wait to see the next one I'm excited for you bro :smoking:
Well not sure I was able to correct everything with these but it should turn out pretty well :smokeout:

Hello Everyone, Here is another update of my FE @Day66ish.. She still has a little bit to go but has really filled out more then expected, she's extremely covered in Tricomes, like all the plants inside the tent it kinda looks like there was a Blizzard inside the tent coz every plant is just as covered and Highly covered at that ;) got to love that right? I think your able to see the Calyx's starting to build? Anyways, I hope you guys like how she's looking so far, I did what i can with them both, even the runt is filling in okay, of course much smaller buds but i had expected that bcoz the solar panels were simply too tiny to produce large buds like the other is doing.. Enjoy!:drool::thumbsup::d5::smoking::smokeout:
IMG_8622.JPG
IMG_8623.JPG
IMG_8624.JPG
IMG_8625.JPG
IMG_8626.JPG
IMG_8627.JPG
IMG_8628.JPG
IMG_8634.JPG
IMG_8636.JPG
IMG_8637.JPG
IMG_8638.JPG
IMG_8639.JPG
IMG_8641.JPG
IMG_8647.JPG
IMG_8657.JPG
:weed::wiz::muahaha:

Hello Everyone, Here is another update of my FE @Day66ish.. She still has a little bit to go but has really filled out more then expected, she's extremely covered in Tricomes, like all the plants inside the tent it kinda looks like there was a Blizzard inside the tent coz every plant is just as covered and Highly covered at that ;) got to love that right? I think your able to see the Calyx's starting to build? Anyways, I hope you guys like how she's looking so far, I did what i can with them both, even the runt is filling in okay, of course much smaller buds but i had expected that bcoz the solar panels were simply too tiny to produce large buds like the other is doing.. Enjoy!:drool::thumbsup::d5::smoking::smokeout:
View attachment 983890 View attachment 983891 View attachment 983892 View attachment 983893 View attachment 983894 View attachment 983895 View attachment 983896 View attachment 983897 View attachment 983898 View attachment 983899 View attachment 983900 View attachment 983901 View attachment 983902 View attachment 983903 View attachment 983905 :weed::wiz::muahaha:
Just keep the blizzard inside your tent lol
You really made her turn into a really nice plant...if i remember she was a problem child. Nice

Just keep the blizzard inside your tent lol
You really made her turn into a really nice plant...if i remember she was a problem child. Nice
Thanks Man, I really tried my best..at-least I was able pull off getting a dozen of so extra buds besides the main, I was really worried that this was gonna be a single cola plant... yup they were both problem childs :funny::bong: I don't feel so beaten by the plant now either ;)

Hey Guy's here is another update of my FE @Day70ish...She started to get a little top heavy as you can see in the photo's,she has since been straighten out, but I did want ya to see that...Anyways, it looks like I preformed miracles on these for real...during today's photo shoot I really noticed now much I got these do somewhat better...The taller one seems to have many side branching now, not sure where they all come from on when they shot out like that..but I'll take it...and the runt while the buds are on small side(which was expected) there sure is a shit-load of them and she did turn out a decent height, she just never really had a chance to make any large buds with them small ass solar panels she had collecting light....oh well, I suppose things could of been worse..not sure how much...but I'm sure they could of been...I hope you guys like what I done with these two, I got the smaller one on plain ph'd water, isn't that funny that last to pop will be the 2nd to finish,lmao maybe coz she's a runt...I wouldn't know for sure I usually have treez :p Enjoy!:drool::d5::thumbsup::smokeout::drool:
IMG_8751.JPG
IMG_8752.JPG
IMG_8753.JPG
IMG_8750.JPG
IMG_8786.JPG
IMG_8787.JPG
IMG_8789.JPG
IMG_8790.JPG
IMG_8791.JPG
IMG_8792.JPG
IMG_8793.JPG
IMG_8814.JPG