Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

yes, this about the only part I can laugh about.... I'm starting to get over it, I know this had nothing to do with me.... but still bothers me that two went rouge...
easy for me to say but...win some, lose some....some shine and some burn dude....carry on and blow the roof off with the next ones:bow:

yes, I know that's the part bothering me so-so much it was both I couldn't get just one out of this?
The 7 was older, but stored in the dark, never opened. In the closet inside so temperatures were steady. They were bought when released

yes most certainly gonna make an attempt at it....I surely can't let these two get the best of me..I fight back!!!!
thinking like that dude.....you are over the rogues, time to go to work dude lol:smiley1:

The 7 was older, but stored in the dark, never opened. In the closet inside so temperatures were steady. They were bought when released
I've never had problems with germing seeds you know that. I had an excellent germ rate... I don't think they were stored wrong am not sure what went wrong or why they wouldn't crack open..

Back