Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

@Unique I feel for u bro. When I saw u were running these I expected some nice sized plants. I’m the same way with sour diesel and haven’t grown my own yet cause I’m scared of it not being close to what I’ve had in the past. Not sure what Breeder to go with. I know your doing dinafems I have to go check it out haven’t been over in a while.

@Unique I feel for u bro. When I saw u were running these I expected some nice sized plants. I’m the same way with sour diesel and haven’t grown my own yet cause I’m scared of it not being close to what I’ve had in the past. Not sure what Breeder to go with. I know your doing dinafems I have to go check it out haven’t been over in a while.
Yes I honestly was too and tried my dam-mist!! Honestly if it was a problem on my end, flushing one of the many times would of shown signs one way or another but this wasn't a coco issue or nute or anything I could do anything about, I'm in autopots so my Sour D wouldn't be as beautiful as that is had something been off on my end they all share the same res, My Sour D is doing so Freaking Awesome...My other is doing pretty good also, only these two gave me a hard time and as everyone knows this is my favorite strain in the world, so If anything I'm gonna do my absolute best it's super frustrating when nothing you do has any effect what so ever either way, not a good effect not a bad effect just unchanged....that makes me even more frustrated...then more frustrating when people seem to think I stunted this is some way, thats kinda a joke.... If anything I tried harder with this one.....so then I go from frustrated to pissed....if that makes since??? :shrug::pop::pass:

This will fill in okay, it's just far off what I was expecting and hoping for...Oh not to mention burning through 6 seeds to only end up with what I have... that don't make me feel any better, I was so looking forward to trying that Illum#7 that didn't happen..then decided to do two of these instead of a 4th strain only because it's my favorite so it annoys me that people actually think this was something I did... NO way no how! If it was fixable it would of been fixed,I don't know how more simple to put that.... but an obvious issue outside my control... so it's like throwing salt on wounds when that happens! I wanted to have a really nice grow for the guys that hooked me up with the seeds, I feel bad I failed them...I don't buy seeds everyone knows that, I have plenty of test strains,personal strains it's a total waste of time for me to purchase I'd never get a chance to grow them, this is actually the first time in the last couple years I actually grown a strain for myself and not for breeder or anything...My own Personal strains I have I haven't grown in years bcoz I been so busy testing...so anyone who think I didn't give this 110% is totally incorrect, I wouldn't of wasted my time...this isn't a breeder grow for mephisto this was something for me for once and for the guys who hooked me up...:shrug::pop:

Last edited:
Dinafem says in catalog there sour d isn't that productive, Mine is pretty productive...also I had asked whats highest yield from that was told 100-120gm, so you know I'm gonna smoke that I'm expecting somewhere around 165+gm or so I'm sure I can get that...considering I'm aiming for 7oz I'm pretty good at hitting my goals, that one I said right at germ I was expecting pull that...I'm going after weight record for that one to add to my collection ;)

Yes I honestly was too and tried my dam-mist!! Honestly if it was a problem on my end, flushing one of the many times would of shown signs one way or another but this wasn't a coco issue or nute or anything I could do anything about, I'm in autopots so my Sour D wouldn't be as beautiful as that is had something been off on my end they all share the same res, My Sour D is doing so Freaking Awesome...My other is doing pretty good also, only these two gave me a hard time and as everyone knows this is my favorite strain in the world, so If anything I'm gonna do my absolute best it's super frustrating when nothing you do has any effect what so ever either way, not a good effect not a bad effect just unchanged....that makes me even more frustrated...then more frustrating when people seem to think I stunted this is some way, thats kinda a joke.... If anything I tried harder with this one.....so then I go from frustrated to pissed....if that makes since??? :shrug::pop::pass:

This will fill in okay, it's just far off what I was expecting and hoping for...Oh not to mention burning through 6 seeds to only end up with what I have... that don't make me feel any better, I was so looking forward to trying that Illum#7 that didn't happen..then decided to do two of these instead of a 4th strain only because it's my favorite so it annoys me that people actually think this was something I did... NO way no how! If it was fixable it would of been fixed,I don't know how more simple to put that.... but an obvious issue outside my control... so it's like throwing salt on wounds when that happens! I wanted to have a really nice grow for the guys that hooked me up with the seeds, I feel bad I failed them...I don't buy seeds everyone knows that, I have plenty of test strains,personal strains it's a total waste of time for me to purchase I'd never get a chance to grow them, this is actually the first time in the last couple years I actually grown a strain for myself and not for breeder or anything...My own Personal strains I have I haven't grown in years bcoz I been so busy testing...so anyone who think I didn't give this 110% is totally incorrect, I wouldn't of wasted my time...this isn't a breeder grow for mephisto this was something for me for once and for the guys who hooked me up...:shrug::pop:

I'm still not believing that these didn't zoom for you bud. If anyone can make a plant grow extra special it's you. I just dont know what to say. Glad the sour d ie enjoying the treatment!

It's gonna happen sometimes, especially when you grow from seed not everything going to turn out to be perfect.

Do you know how the seeds were stored before they got to you? Or how old they might be?

I think so many variables can go into why this didn't turn out as well as you hoped, but I seen these genetics pump out some beauties so just chalk it up to mostly bad luck this go.

I'm still not believing that these didn't zoom for you bud. If anyone can make a plant grow extra special it's you. I just dont know what to say. Glad the sour d ie enjoying the treatment!
I'm really sorry man I feel I failed you guys!!! :shrug: I know this was totally out of my control and anyone who knows my growing knows if this was fixable this plant would of been fixed plain & simple! Again I'm horribly sorry this taken a toll on me for sure, besides getting my balls busted about it... I'm frustrated,pissed all the above...:face::face::face::face::face::face::face:

It's gonna happen sometimes, especially when you grow from seed not everything going to turn out to be perfect.

Do you know how the seeds were stored before they got to you? Or how old they might be?

I think so many variables can go into why this didn't turn out as well as you hoped, but I seen these genetics pump out some beauties so just chalk it up to mostly bad luck this go.
They were from Friends on here, I'm not saying who but they know...They surprise me with these seeds after my surgery, kinda like a get well thing...I was so so excited to finally run the auto version but was complete failure...NO variables on my end I could assure you of that!!!!! There is no way this was from an issue on my end, as I said several times if that was even remotely true, then one of the dozens of flushings you would shown something either way good/bad something...I keep saying to everyone it was UNCHANGED...so genetics not the grower...it's always easy to blame the grower thats not the case here...:pop: This grower pretty good at what he does...

I'm really sorry man I feel I failed you guys!!! :shrug: I know this was totally out of my control and anyone who knows my growing knows if this was fixable this plant would of been fixed plain & simple! Again I'm horribly sorry this taken a toll on me for sure, besides getting my balls busted about it... I'm frustrated,pissed all the above...:face::face::face::face::face::face::face:
No worries here, bro, hard to control the uncontrollable---genetics---we just play the cards we are dealt:shooty:

No worries here, bro, hard to control the uncontrollable---genetics---we just play the cards we are dealt:shooty:
I know man, But I still feel bad really bad...this isn't how my plants come out, everyone knows that!!! It's very frustrating when nothing you do seems to have any affect what so ever... I'm post pics I took last night again i'm focus on lowers as well...notice how the bottom isn't doing shit, nothing!!! rest of plant blooming yet bottom 4 of 6 shoots not even have any hairs haven't grown a single centimeter...nothing....:shrug:

Hey guy's here is another update of my FE @day49, I'm including shots of lowers for you all to pay attention too.. Look at how all the rest of plant is blooming away then look down at lowers and see how well that is blooming, look at how much they grown....look how many leafs were added...NONE,NONE,NONE....anyways, the rest is frosty & filling in this just not productive at all...I really tried too, obviously since GTH is my favorite strain it would be stupid to think any different...well here ya go...:shrug::pop::smokeout::pass:
IMG_8229.JPG
IMG_8230.JPG
IMG_8231.JPG
IMG_8232.JPG
IMG_8236.JPG
IMG_8248.JPG
IMG_8251.JPG
IMG_8252.JPG
IMG_8253.JPG
IMG_8256.JPG
IMG_8260.JPG
IMG_8261.JPG