Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

Dobes as ya know are working dogs, they Thrive on things like that... Mine also has a great disposition & demeanor and Smart omg by far the Smartest dog I have ever owned, My wife has a toy poodle and he is very well behaved and does agility training, I'm the one to teach that...but he is just a regular house pet a loving one...He does high-5's, Circus Poodle (spins like a top)walks on back legs,Headstands on front paws and many other tricks I had taught him...poodles are super smart also and very fast learners..
Sounds very entertaining at your place!

Sounds very entertaining at your place!
I'm always home for the most part, so to keep me busy and keep the dogs minds & body healthy I make them do agility training...but they love that....My dobe is very fast, surprisingly fast... Honestly Man she easily takes down a 6ft 300lb guy with ease... I wouldn't want be on the receiving end of her, that is for sure...you wouldn't have a chance against her, she rips your legs from under you and straight for the throat like she been trained to do..hahahaha and Do_not let her see black gloves or any gloves(black the worst) on ya, she will go berserk on you... I figured thieves wear gloves so I made her hate them..and boy does she!

Last edited:
Up until a month ago I had this twosome... He’s a year and a half old Dogo Argentino. He’s now with a friend down the street. Wasn’t a good fit for our extended family situation etc.
2DDA3F74-9C5E-44CD-9D28-003E30AD542C.jpeg

Up until a month ago I had this twosome... He’s a year and a half old Dogo Argentino. He’s now with a friend down the street. Wasn’t a good fit for our extended family situation etc. View attachment 974859
another member on here has one that looks almost like that one there. I forget who but will come to me..

I'm not too far from you! like 3hr south & east ;) Yeah today snow melting alot also..I had too many surgeries & shit, this weather does me more harm then good...I'm moving to Nevada, that is more my type of climate Hot & Dry...
Now im not a fan of the serious tree breaking blizzards but even so, i get depressed when it doesn't snow for the first time till a few days before christmas. I like the snow on the ground. Couldn't imagine being from Fl/Ca/Tx and seeing it on tv but never experiencing it. Id feel cheated.

Mmmmmmm buffalo wings!!!! I think I’m overdue for a sabres game and a serious platter of wings @ the anchor bar!!!
Sure you don't want the Applebees wings the MNF crew had when Bills hosted the Pats few weeks ago XD Buffalo ROASTED them on social media. Come to Buffalo and show the world Applebees. Damn fools.

Now im not a fan of the serious tree breaking blizzards but even so, i get depressed when it doesn't snow for the first time till a few days before christmas. I like the snow on the ground. Couldn't imagine being from Fl/Ca/Tx and seeing it on tv but never experiencing it. Id feel cheated.
Oh I lived in Cali,Philippines,Thailand & Indonesia, so I'm quite used to the heat...I grew up in northeast but have never liked the cold...and also love to travel...

Up until a month ago I had this twosome... He’s a year and a half old Dogo Argentino. He’s now with a friend down the street. Wasn’t a good fit for our extended family situation etc. View attachment 974859
Beautiful dogs bro... @Unique told me about his Dobey before lol...you fo NOT want to fuck with her lol:crying:

Beautiful dogs bro... @Unique told me about his Dobey before lol...you fo NOT want to fuck with her lol:crying:
I wouldn't provoke her, the outcome will not be a good one for ya...:rofl: Ya better hope I'm home if it happens or she will never let you go, EVER!!!! Until I give command or you fight her to your death...them the only two ways it will end...no option 3

Last edited:
Back