Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

Hey Guy's here is my Fantasmo Express @Day45 and no clue on other I'm not really keeping track of that one with dates and all that...It's only included in pics the taller one is mainly the one we focusing on here in this grow...I am almost through my Transition and will be happy once switched to bloom Nutrients, I been guesstimating my approx harvest dates and if I didn't know any better it seems like possible a Christmas Day Harvest of course thats not set in stone yet, just est date...Anyways enjoy, She's frosty and putting on nice colors time to pimp her out!:d5::thumbsup::pass::dancer::kiss:
IMG_8135.JPG
IMG_8136.JPG
IMG_8137.JPG
IMG_8138.JPG
IMG_8145.JPG
IMG_8148.JPG
IMG_8149.JPG
IMG_8151.JPG
IMG_8158.JPG
IMG_8165.JPG
IMG_8171.JPG
IMG_8177.JPG
IMG_8178.JPG
:muahaha:

That's a lot of snow.

Shes building buds now!
yep, it was a lot and very heavy too...For first snow of year that is kinda a lot, hopefully we not have 9major storms this winter...

Yeah Man she building buds now, she looking okay no tip burn or anything else so I think I've done well my very first time out with DutchPro & Autopots... I know I'll hit a tent yield of 20oz or better so it's a successful grow for the most part(w/ only four plants :p )... w/ co2 I would of gotten 40-45% larger yield, so am almost on track where I should be one way or another I'll make it happen!:pass::d5::smokeout: If I was rich and filled tent like recommended with 16plants I'd only get a yield of approx 16oz, but I'm not rich and think thats an anal way to do things! I think making plants more productive is smarter then making other's rich.....my :2cents: You'd spend over 130$ to get 16oz vs maybe 40$ for 20oz, which is more logical?? I'd get approx 80oz for the same 130$+ cost ...that to me is just a smarter way to do things and more efficient as well.. Unless ya like to burn money if so just send to me, I promise not to waste like other's do...

**I like that My Photo's are improving so much, I really got my camera & lighting figured out...My Photo's used to suck so badly before, Now though I think I'm able capture some amazing shots!

Last edited:
What is the camera setup / config / model that you're using now? I agree, the pictures are top-notch.
Hey Bro, I have a Canon Powershot sx410is I use on live setting & switch to macro for close-ups..I'm using two 12w 3500k led for my lighting & flash also. I shut down the over-head led panels..

Cool. I've just been using my iPhone camera, and am not happy. But I have an old Cannon PowerShot. Think I'll dig it out and give it a try.

Cool. I've just been using my iPhone camera, and am not happy. But I have an old Cannon PowerShot. Think I'll dig it out and give it a try.
I not EVER use a cell phone to take photo's! That can easily give away someone's exact location a big No-No to me, legal or not... that's only asking for trouble...I say go with your Canon which ya have? I think it's a decent camera by far not top of line nor does this one take raw photo's but I still like it..I don't like camera with wifi or gps or any of them things that can easily give away your exact location if you happen to forget to shut off...

yeah, we got 9 1/2inches Man I Freaking Hate snow!!!! And Heavy snow too OMG!!! Of course I shoveled instead use snow blower only because I like the physical exercise from that...But it was kinda back breaking heavy!
Where you from? I live in Buffalo NY and LOVE the snow. Only got a small cuple of inches the other day but rooftops are already bare today.

Where you from? I live in Buffalo NY and LOVE the snow. Only got a small cuple of inches the other day but rooftops are already bare today.
I'm not too far from you! like 3hr south & east ;) Yeah today snow melting alot also..I had too many surgeries & shit, this weather does me more harm then good...I'm moving to Nevada, that is more my type of climate Hot & Dry...

Back