Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

Just wait until the turbo spools up :smoking:
there are update's coming not sure today or tomorrow..I'd like today but I need get outside and clean up leaves maybe I can come back in , in like 35-40mins to snap some lights off shots and can post them later after I finish the dreaded leave task :( this is 3rd time around and should be the last....:smokeout:

there are update's coming not sure today or tomorrow..I'd like today but I need get outside and clean up leaves maybe I can come back in , in like 35-40mins to snap some lights off shots and can post them later after I finish the dreaded leave task :( this is 3rd time around and should be the last....:smokeout:
Ours are just starting to drop, will be a late season . Was very warm, now cold!

That's the toughest part on autopots, 1 feed for different girls.

I think if you got 4 clones maybe that system is a bit better to work with, but with 4 plants from seed tough to beat giving each girl what she needs exactly.

Anyhow I think it will still be decent yield in the tall girl just need to keep her going.

Ours are just starting to drop, will be a late season . Was very warm, now cold!
omg just starting? mine are all done except for one maple, that is always last...that one is in back and most will blow away..I'm done for this season with leaves ;)

That's the toughest part on autopots, 1 feed for different girls.

I think if you got 4 clones maybe that system is a bit better to work with, but with 4 plants from seed tough to beat giving each girl what she needs exactly.

Anyhow I think it will still be decent yield in the tall girl just need to keep her going.
I don't think it's so much of bcoz a few different strains, I think a combination of things....New type of nutrient & autopots, but also bcoz I didn't pre-charge with calmag in the future I know that can't go w/o...I kinda thought I may have a calmag issue by not using but I did need to give benefit of the doubt... the yields I don't think will be too good on either, the runt even though it's really trying to do something I'm not really expecting much the leaves are staying super tiny so I expect buds to be also, I honestly thought whatever was causing that issue to the leaves that it would of grown out after time...I did everything you can imagine to try and fix that, nothing I did had ANY effect on correcting the look of that one... I never seen such tiny leaves ever, I honestly haven't so it makes very hard for me know what the runt will do. the taller one also having issues with leaves just not the same type of issue the lowers are refusing to shoot up or put on any more leaves or even any hairs like all the other branches have except them lower 4-6 branches there is nothing..This system will work better the next time around, much of the early part of grow was resolving issues with lights,nutrients,floods & figuring out nutrient dosing, so I haven't exactly had it very easy this grow...How ever well they do, I know I tried my best I can only do well if the plants are willing to work with me and not against me...:pop::smokeout:

Hey Guys here is Update of My Fantasmo Express @Day41 and not sure on other.. The lil runt is like the little train that could :p she determined to catch up to others she shooting out with lots of branches but with them tiny leaves am really not sure what to expect, she's now at 23.5" you'll notice she did grow quite a bit in last 3 days.. The taller one starting to get covered in Trics...Enjoy!:d5::woohoo::thumbsup::smokeout::pass:
IMG_8005.JPG
IMG_8006.JPG
IMG_8007.JPG
IMG_8008.JPG
IMG_8009.JPG
IMG_8016.JPG
IMG_8023.JPG
IMG_8030.JPG
IMG_8031.JPG
IMG_8033.JPG
IMG_8045.JPG
IMG_8046.JPG
IMG_8047.JPG
:weed::wiz:
:pimphand:

Hey Guys here is Update of My Fantasmo Express @Day41 and not sure on other.. The lil runt is like the little train that could :p she determined to catch up to others she shooting out with lots of branches but with them tiny leaves am really not sure what to expect, she's now at 23.5" you'll notice she did grow quite a bit in last 3 days.. The taller one starting to get covered in Trics...Enjoy!:d5::woohoo::thumbsup::smokeout::pass:
View attachment 972834 View attachment 972835 View attachment 972836 View attachment 972837 View attachment 972838 View attachment 972839 View attachment 972840 View attachment 972841 View attachment 972842 View attachment 972843 View attachment 972844 View attachment 972845 View attachment 972846 :weed::wiz:
:pimphand:
oh btw don't think for one sec that the leaves on the runt are bigger then I am saying, they may look not so tiny in photo's for whatever reason but I can assure you they are very small, put it this way there are none over probably an inch -inch & half..I wanted make sure you not see them in pics and think wtf is he talking about they don't look that tiny, they are and not sure why in camera they kinda look bigger then they actually are...The plant grew quite a bit but leaves have never grown any bigger since this one started...:shrug::pop::smokeout:

oh btw don't think for one sec that the leaves on the runt are bigger then I am saying, they may look not so tiny in photo's for whatever reason but I can assure you they are very small, put it this way there are none over probably an inch -inch & half..I wanted make sure you not see them in pics and think wtf is he talking about they don't look that tiny, they are and not sure why in camera they kinda look bigger then they actually are...The plant grew quite a bit but leaves have never grown any bigger since this one started...:shrug::pop::smokeout:

That is small. They do look bigger in the pics

Back