Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

I think the structure of the lil one is going to be great!
Yeah they picking up a lil bit, the runt does have a much better structure am still trying to force her to shoot up am having a hella time even trying to over-take the pot with this one plant.. The largest leaves you see on that are the biggest they will get, I really have no clue why this one doing what it's doing or having the look that it does...:shrug::pop::coffee:

Would be nice is she does that... You know how many times I wanted to just yank that one out and start over? I never ever do it and for whatever reason half the time them end up being the nicest...:shrug::pop::smokeout:
Yeah, remember your Royal Jack last year? We had to beg and plead with you not to kill her off. And then, whoosh, she gives you your 1LB badge ! :bow:

Yeah, remember your Royal Jack last year? We had to beg and plead with you not to kill her off. And then, whoosh, she gives you your 1LB badge ! :bow:
Lmao yeah I keep thinking about that, I still wonder how that even happened... and your right you guys did have talk me out of killing that one off am glad ya did too.. ;)

Fantasmo Express @Day38, all 3 of the tallest plants are same size now(approx 29")..I knew I could make that happen... This [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is gonna look just like my Pineapple Express come out looking like a massive Donkey Dick with some balls around bottom I do not expect them to shoot up very much more..oh well, Now I will mainly focus on making the most out of this single cola plant that I can...the Runt sure looks nicer in many ways she is still a runt but i should hopefully be able get her past the 20in mark, I can already picture what these will look like 30-40 days out as I can with any plant I do..
IMG_7943.JPG
IMG_7944.JPG
IMG_7909.JPG
IMG_7911.JPG
IMG_7921.JPG
IMG_7922.JPG
IMG_7934.JPG
IMG_7939.JPG
IMG_7961.JPG
IMG_7962.JPG
IMG_7963.JPG
IMG_7964.JPG

Fantasmo Express @Day38, all 3 of the tallest plants are same size now(approx 29")..I knew I could make that happen... This [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is gonna look just like my Pineapple Express come out looking like a massive Donkey Dick with some balls around bottom I do not expect them to shoot up very much more..oh well, Now I will mainly focus on making the most out of this single cola plant that I can...the Runt sure looks nicer in many ways she is still a runt but i should hopefully be able get her past the 20in mark, I can already picture what these will look like 30-40 days out as I can with any plant I do..
View attachment 971377 View attachment 971378 View attachment 971379 View attachment 971380 View attachment 971381 View attachment 971382 View attachment 971383 View attachment 971384 View attachment 971385 View attachment 971386 View attachment 971387 View attachment 971388
Ya that------already i cant wait for ya smoke report

@Unique , I'm wondering what clues you in on the height the plant will be? Just experience?:shrug:
Yes I guess it's just experience... I been doing this for a min or two but you know that, It's like 2nd nature to me...I'm never really off by much, I usually always go under what I actually think to play it safe but usually am dead on...Even other grows I have going on I already have a very good idea how much from each one and even threw that out there... :headbang: Not many people will say I'm going after a record on this grow before it even starts, then actually sets it... I always go on record like that, I always set my challenges high! ;) This won't be no record that is for sure, but I do have some that will be! The big thing to remember all my weight records I gotten using only 3gal pots & sub-par lighting, even my 1lb'er + ..It wouldn't be a challenge to me in a 5gal pot...Just imagine if I had top of the line lighting, this all been done with budget lighting...lmao

Last edited:
Yes I guess it's just experience... I been doing this for a min or two but you know that, It's like 2nd nature to me...I'm never really off by much, I usually always go under what I actually think to play it safe but usually am dead on...Even other grows I have going on I already have a very good idea how much from each one and even threw that out there... :headbang: Not many people will say I'm going after a record on this grow before it even starts, then actually sets it... I always go on record like that, I always set my challenges high! ;) This won't be no record that is for sure, but I do have some that will be! The big thing to remember all my weight records I gotten using only 3gal pots & sub-par lighting, even my 1lb'er + ..It wouldn't be a challenge to me in a 5gal pot...Just imagine if I had top of the line lighting, this all been done with budget lighting...lmao

Wow :d5:

That sounds great to me.

What do you think about mine? She is on 3rd week.

image.jpg

Wow :d5:

That sounds great to me.

What do you think about mine? She is on 3rd week.

View attachment 971422
tell me a little more, lmao I can't just look at it and say... I need know pot size, what kind light your using & the medium & nutrients.. also what day do you start your count from, when breaks ground or once first set is out? all these things I take into consideration..once ya let me know that I can maybe give ya a rough idea it will also depend how you train the plant but will give ya an idea both ways once you let me know...

Back