Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

You have had light issues too. Do you have any more of the fe or is that all of them?
I have a few more FE..Yeah I had light issue early on but for last month there's been plenty of light... One staying small the other really not doing much of anything the leaves not look right, they start off standing at light and boom drop down and have these bumps on every single set I kept hoping it would clear up once the next set comes out but it doesn't...:shrug::pop::cuss::pass: I seen someone with this same look on their plant before, I don't think was this strain but same look I'm having and plant just doesn't seem to be thriving like it should be...

Yeah, that really blows. Do we chalk this up to bad luck with phenotypes, or wrong choice of music being played ? :shrug:
bad luck I guess...the music choice should be fine :p

1st time with Mephistos.... you do realize of course that they're a very sophisticated and highly refined set of genetics. Meaning, they don't go for that head-banger, heavy metal stuff. Have you tried any Vivaldi or Mozart?

On a more serious note, hows the VPD been in your tent? I know you've been feeding a bit of CO2, but are temps & RH in a range that is optimal for veg. growth and CO2 absorption? I track (but can't well control) my VPD, and I notice that I get smaller plants when the veg cycle has temps higher with RH lower than what they should be for that phase.

1st time with Mephistos.... you do realize of course that they're a very sophisticated and highly refined set of genetics. Meaning, they don't go for that head-banger, heavy metal stuff. Have you tried any Vivaldi or Mozart?

On a more serious note, hows the VPD been in your tent? I know you've been feeding a bit of CO2, but are temps & RH in a range that is optimal for veg. growth and CO2 absorption? I track (but can't well control) my VPD, and I notice that I get smaller plants when the veg cycle has temps higher with RH lower than what they should be for that phase.
I think the humidity & temps been decent considering I am running an open tent, I'm sure the humidity could be a bit higher but i spray them and what-not and don't feel to dry inside tent feels comfortable...:shrug: Oh hell No I haven't played that for them & never would :p I don't think it's heavy metal hahahaha, it's called Classic Rock these days :p back in the day was maybe considered heavy metal ;) My co2 levels I'm keep pretty low to be honest mid 500's & low 600's just was adding in couple hundred ppm was hoping that would make things a bit bigger...I have one that certainly responds to the co2 that one is doing simply awesome...I'd really think if my environment was that far off then none of my plants would be doing good, but that's not the case it's really only these two that not doing much one more so then the other but that other isn't that big either..I hope they hit a growth spurt suddenly but am not holding my breath...:smokeout: If they need Vivaldi or Mozart I'm certainly the wrong guy for that! ;)

Hey Guy's here is update on my Mephisto Fantasmo Express @Day28(revised dated I goofed on other posts about the age) There is noway this plant was ahead of my other two this was 2nd to last to pop and my other's are at 33 & 30 and since I control the grow I set the date ;) and day 28 it is! Anyways little update here I decided to include [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] back into photo's for now as for her age I will post on next update because I have no Freaking clue off hand...The runt is starting to do slightly better that is only reason I decided add her back in, that one is branched much-much better then [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] if she ever hits a nice growth spurt..Number 1 is doing okay-ish she is the same height as the plant in back of her just not branched as nicely yet am still hoping that will change and she will speed up and fill in nicely, it's probably more wishful thinking...:smokeout::thumbsup::pass:
IMG_7702.JPG
IMG_7703.JPG
IMG_7704.JPG
IMG_7706.JPG
IMG_7709.JPG
IMG_7710.JPG
IMG_7711.JPG
IMG_7716.JPG
IMG_7718.JPG
IMG_7719.JPG
:weed::wiz:

I hope these 2 pick up for you and have a growth spurt..
Yes, You & I both Blanch! I have no clue what happened with them both, they were never right from the start.. I mentioned to several people how the shell on these kinda opened backwards instead of tap root first the cotyledon come out first and tap not until was set in pot normally I like 3/8" to 1/2" tap root before setting in pots but that wasn't an option with these... never seen that before....I guess even after 30yrs I still run into things I've never seen before..:shrug::pop: It's all good though, hopefully they will surprise me... This is my Favorite strain, so I sure hope they do decent at-least or even semi-decent Like over 2oz each I'm never gonna be satisfied if they not...:smokeout:

Last edited:
Back