Mephisto Genetics Unique taken a Ride on The Fantsamo Express

Hey guys here is an update on my Fantasmo Express @Day's 21 & 24 & 26 for [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] , I will not be showing [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] other then group shots that one is not doing well at all if I wasn't caught on time I'd just take that one out and start over I'm really not happy at all how that one has been since the start if it ever does start looking better I'll start to include again....[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is still much smaller then I thought it would be by now but still looks healthy just staying tiny I guess...:shrug: I thought this would be an awesome grow and not going anywhere as I thought:cuss:
IMG_7531.JPG
IMG_7532.JPG
IMG_7533.JPG
IMG_7534.JPG
IMG_7544.JPG
IMG_7547.JPG
IMG_7591.JPG
IMG_7592.JPG
IMG_7603.JPG
IMG_7604.JPG
IMG_7654.JPG
IMG_7655.JPG
IMG_7656.JPG
IMG_7657.JPG
IMG_7665.JPG
:poof:

It's odd that the one isn't progressing any more than it has.
yep it sure is.. It looks strange..the light it's sharing is very far above you'd certainly expect to see it "trying" to stretch towards the light but is not..the leaves have a strange look also.. :shrug: No luck with the illum#7 and not much with these either... :( at-least my other two grows are going okay not really sure why these just won't do much...:coffee2::pop:

Last edited:
very odd to see as fantasmo is one of the bigger mephisto strains :shrug:
:pighug:
yeah, something isn't right for sure... I don't really get it coz my other two are doing very well... Hasn't been a good first Mephisto Experience that's for sure, Which really blows since GTH is my Favorite Strain and I can see I'm not gonna end up with much... I couldn't get the illum#7 to germ either very very frustrating first experience to say the least...I'll be very surprised if I get more then an oz & half between the two, which is shameful....I never in my life had such a small yield, ever!!

Last edited:
Yeah, that really blows. Do we chalk this up to bad luck with phenotypes, or wrong choice of music being played ? :shrug:

Back