Indoor UnholyFire's Multi Strain Test Grow

Sweet plants, Sweet new toys... :howdy: What more can a man want! :smokebuds:

UnHolyFire--I remember the old journal days--you and me and an occasional visitor. WOW---this journal is spreading by word of 'thread.' It is busy busy.

Plants look great. And some are going to be monsters.

To top it off you are now expanding with a tent etc.

Thanks Friends!
Ya Noods, i'm watching the clock waiting for lights on so i can go play

Alan, yes i remember too. like it was yesterday bro Just got the bug now man and its so so nice to medicate from the bud that i grew myself from seed to harvest. Ah and the joy of watching the grow every step of the way. So very satisfying my friends.
Ya look at me know, tent, about to pick up a LED in just a few days. Got the tent and going to try the DIY 16oz Party Cup MiniDro Scott817 and or a mini 1 plant hydro system. Not ready to try both or more that 1 plant at a time. Still just a noob yall know.
Well its about that time. I'll try to get pics up after if its not to late. :peace:

Yup, viagrow:smokeit::peace:

Hi friends. The tent is up and filled :dance2: Well i really have some room for a couple more plants :) (Pics to come) It's been up for around 8 hours now and no heat issues are anything. I love it, its just so nice with the zip flaps/doors and all. Now Just browsing the seed banks trying to decide what to get next. Also being i went over my limit at the hydro store the boss lady says the only LED i can get is this one>>
http://www.blackstarled.com/135wblackstar.html
She made it clear too, Not the 240w, not the 180w and dang sure better not be the 500w or i will be sleeping on the back porch all winter
So with a quote from one of my favorite movies "the dude abides" :peace:

So, UnholyFire--I see you are a "golfer."

"Do you see what happens Larry" -- quote from the back of one of my BL t-shirts.

http://www.lebowskifest.com/

Last edited:
Hi friends. Very busy today but had a free min so here's the plants in their new home. They seem very happy and so am I :peace:

Attachments

• dfg1.jpg
    dfg1.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 36
  • dfg2.jpg
    dfg2.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 36
  • dfg3.jpg
    dfg3.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 35
  • pm1.jpg
    pm1.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 43
  • pm2.jpg
    pm2.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 40
  • pm3.jpg
    pm3.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 38
  • bh1.jpg
    bh1.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 40
  • bh2.jpg
    bh2.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 36
  • group.jpg
    group.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: JM
I love this one "H-hey, this is a private residence, man!":peace:

look at uf! he's got gear!:jump:not to mention beautiful buxom babe's :dancer:no back of the bus for this boy!:dance2::smokebuds:

Back