Before I forget to do it in time, I better do it now :crying:

To all you growers, smokers and weed enthusiasts, have a great Christmas holiday and a prosperous and weed friendly 2024!

View attachment 1654049

Keep them lit and keep on growing! :growing:

High regards,

Antonio & the Dutch Passion team
Happy Holidays Antonio, I'd love to have a Dutch Xmas one year. My cuz and I keeping talking about it ;)

I've been waiting for my cure to finish on the MAC sisters. I'll get it sent over to the correct thread to finish my showcase off. :toke:

merry xmas to all you uk growers out there and hello from alfie
20231215_194233.jpg

Merry Christmas all! I don't come on here much but it's a nice place to hang.
Stay elevated dudes!
Srfr & Co
PS: AC infinity clip-on fans are great when they work, but 3 months is not good enough. I lost my £70 receipt and now they won't replace it. Fuckers.
That's a poor show, the Jardine one I had went nearly 4years before packing up, I thought that was £26 well spent. The MARS jobbie I have now is whisper quiet for the £40 but that's only 3months old at the moment..

Have a happy new minded era ;)

20231223_182951.jpg
Merry Xmas to all lovers of all things related to THC and CBD

I hope you have a fabulous Xmas where ever you may be and please remember it's not what's under your tree...... its what's inside your tent

Ho ho ho
Merry Xmas

Merry Christmas all! I don't come on here much but it's a nice place to hang.
Stay elevated dudes!
Srfr & Co
PS: AC infinity clip-on fans are great when they work, but 3 months is not good enough. I lost my £70 receipt and now they won't replace it. Fuckers.
ive had mine going for quite a while now but time will tell what happened to yours bro also and I've got a boxed one beside me and I will make sure I keep the receipt @DOA I grabbed a mars one myself as I saw they had released one on Prime Day for 21 quid as I like to give new brands a go also I've been through tons of secret jardin fans and other cheap brands but hopefully the ec motors are were its at also I recon your trimbag should save you lots of work Screenshot 2023-12-23 203119.png

ive had mine going for quite a while now but time will tell what happened to yours bro also and I've got a boxed one beside me and I will make sure I keep the receipt @DOA I grabbed a mars one myself as I saw they had released one on Prime Day for 21 quid as I like to give new brands a go also I've been through tons of secret jardin fans and other cheap brands but hopefully the ec motors are were its at also I recon your trimbag should save you lots of work View attachment 1655051
Is that one of the older style fans, the one I picked up looks similar to the AC offering

fan .jpeg

Back