cheers buddy thanks for your input il be needing it to preferably feed them longer than that any idea where I can find a recipe for a mix that will feed them throughout the whole grow or close enough?

Not sure that exists, TBH. There are gardening composts you can buy that claim to have 4 months' worth of fertiliser. Not sure that works for cannabis however. The nearest I can think of to a full lifecycle substrate would be an organic no-till bed. Stick several plants in that rather than individual pots. Not something I have experience of though, and may still need supplementing with various organic feeds...

Not sure that exists, TBH. There are gardening composts you can buy that claim to have 4 months' worth of fertiliser. Not sure that works for cannabis however. The nearest I can think of to a full lifecycle substrate would be an organic no-till bed. Stick several plants in that rather than individual pots. Not something I have experience of though, and may still need supplementing with various organic feeds...
I had a feeling it may not be of existence but what brando mix would u recommend anyway pal?

Day 14

We're at the two week mark today. Nice growth over the last few days. Still just misting top of soil.

IMG_20230209_220847.jpg

SOS

IMG_20230209_220822.jpg

Condemned

IMG_20230209_220831.jpg

Qb

Oops, got one plant growing in it, thought it had enough perlite in as is.
The pot did feel a bit heavy even when dry.
It will be fine @Don't Fear the Reefer every body does it diffrent prob find most People dont add any more and just use as is with the amount of perlite that comes in it

I had a feeling it may not be of existence but what brando mix would u recommend anyway pal?

That's a tough one, because every grower has different requirements. Growing environment, nutrients, strains, personal preferences...

Personally I use Westlands MPC with added John Innes. I amend this with 15% each perlite and vermiculite, for some strains that like a freer draining soil I drop the vermiculite and substitute extra perlite. For grow nutes I just use Miracle Gro liquid fertiliser, and for flowering I use tomato feed.

Thinking about trying Gro-Sure compost at some point, that's the one with allegedly four months of food because it has slow release fertiliser in it. However might be a bit too "hot" for autos, which are usually fairly light feeders. Also, how do you switch from grow nutes to flower nutes? Maybe it will be too nitrogen heavy for flower...

Back