that's odd I'm no sparky so no idea but as a guess could it not just be excessive static or would a loose earth connection have something to do with it? does it shock you when you touch it?
Yea it gives a tingle up your arm no its not static as it would stay charged when switched off its deff dodgy

It's all quiet in there at the moment. In around 2 weeks it's really going to get interesting.

Qb
ohh for sure bro brace yourself my mate as that's a lot of work and dedication 10 is enough to stress me out especially with me running multiple strains all typically wanting quite a big change in feed strength. deffo gunna keep it simple for the next run.. what strain are they and autoflower?

Yea it gives a tingle up your arm no its not static as it would stay charged when switched off its deff dodgy
u want to count yourself lucky the full voltage isn't running through the thing it Could have been a whole lot worse whether it be a shock or fire pal.. I would 100% return the light hopefully its not too old or still under warranty.. the least they should be offering is a replacement fixture or full refund as that shock u got was real bad and completely unacceptable pal (wink wink) id really play on. given the fact that it's known these system run in quite a humid environment often round the clock tells me you've been lucky not to have had a fire there mate

ohh for sure bro brace yourself my mate as that's a lot of work and dedication 10 is enough to stress me out especially with me running multiple strains all typically wanting quite a big change in feed strength. deffo gunna keep it simple for the next run.. what strain are they and autoflower?

These are Condemned and SOS autos from @Sawney_bean Perfect for SOG. I'm ready for the work man. Hopefully only another 9ish weeks to go.

Qb

u want to count yourself lucky the full voltage isn't running through the thing it Could have been a whole lot worse whether it be a shock or fire pal.. I would 100% return the light hopefully its not too old or still under warranty.. the least they should be offering is a replacement fixture or full refund as that shock u got was real bad and completely unacceptable pal (wink wink) id really play on. given the fact that it's known these system run in quite a humid environment often round the clock tells me you've been lucky not to have had a fire there mate
Hello Rusty yea they will give me a refund but i have gone to trading standard about it as it is a death trap it is ment to be ip65 is it bollocks when i took the driver off its got ip25 on the bottom of it. I usually would have just binned it but some one might burn there house down or shock the life out off them self so thought it best to report it better safe then sorry. I was going to put it in my green house to get some early plants started for the garden i would not trust cheap lights in my growdrobe fck that only tried and tested for in doors for me got smoke alarms and fire extinguisher in growroom :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hello Rusty yea they will give me a refund but i have gone to trading standard about it as it is a death trap it is ment to be ip65 is it bollocks when i took the driver off its got ip25 on the bottom of it. I usually would have just binned it but some one might burn there house down or shock the life out off them self so thought it best to report it better safe then sorry. I was going to put it in my green house to get some early plants started for the garden i would not trust cheap lights in my growdrobe fck that only tried and tested for in doors for me got smoke alarms and fire extinguisher in growroom :thumbsup:

F*ck them indeed! And good to mention it, before someone else is less fortunate...

If you want quality LED lights, go for SANLight, Fluence, Migro, Telos, Lumatek, California Lightworks for example. Been running these brands for a long time already and no default anywhere ever.

Looking good mate!:thumbsup:

Please tag me once you've started a journal with these.
Sure will, i do have all pics and dates from start I do have one strawberry that looks different is flowering but seems like she only just finished stretch she’s gonna be big and take longer but I’m cool with that.
B4B401E6-10F7-4F2F-A1C0-391AE39AD566.jpeg

Purple og punch
15A5191D-1CD2-4DE9-8800-00AD196E109B.jpeg

Sugar Bomb Punch
DF25C5A1-27FD-4D20-B63D-E344DBE09CC2.jpeg

Strawberry Cough
726C7DAA-868C-42CF-A0AA-D5C31BAE21B3.jpeg
5474943A-3419-4A75-9E7B-9F4A1C8D38FD.jpeg

Sugar Bomb Punch
5799491D-A508-45A4-B792-8C87F64517B0.jpeg

Strawberry Cough
42E18B8D-5DB4-4F58-B148-5E634262954D.jpeg