Canna Prescription - UK
Hello you lovelies of Blighty - I trust you are all keeping well!

Just a quickie, today I got my Cannabis Prescription here in the UK - the whole process took about 4 weeks from start to finish, I just wanted to see how hard it was to obtain, as I had an argument with the swine that confiscated my doobies confiscated at this years Notting Hill. The Swine told me I would never get a prescription and it is nearly impossible blah blah blah...stupid swines, damn them all to a life of sorrow and regret.....

Anyway, since applying, I paid a fee for the first consultation, the dr said with my ailments you are good to go. A couple of weeks later they sent through a prescription and of course that comes at a price, and today the Pharmacy called me asking what I would like....
The prescription is for 20 grams of a heavy 20% + Indica, and 20 grams of a 'high' Sativa over 18+, there were a couple of to choose from - so all in all, I asked for 40 grams, I was prescribed 40 grams, and most importantly I have a piece of paper saying I am a medical user now.

This 40g is for 1 month, then I have to have another consultation to see if it works after 30 days, then every 90 days for a continuation of the prescription - I doubt I will continue getting the repeats (unless their weed is better than mine), but it is good to know it is available and easy to get your hands on the meds without having to fuck about buying on the streets

The chap at the Pharmacy said it will be with you tomorrow, but knowing our current postal service, I do expect it closer to Christmas :rofl:

How much was the first consultation Zaaboot?
And did you have to go through your GP to see the Cannabis Doctor.
I don't think I can get a cannabis prescription with my ailments sadly. :finger:

How much was the first consultation Zaaboot?
And did you have to go through your GP to see the Cannabis Doctor.
I don't think I can get a cannabis prescription with my ailments sadly. :finger:
First consultation was 150£, after that they are free.
You can either ask your doctor to give you your medical records or the clinic will do it it just takes a bit longer - that's why I took a month all in.
For ailments, I used depression and early arthritis which I do suffer from - but you can get it for many many things, from anxiety to not eating well, insomnia etc... but your GP records should show you have had the said ailment

@zaboot not to be nosey but can I ask what ailments u told them?
My doctor knows I suffer from bad insomnia if I don’t smoke, I have tried everything they have thrown at me and now I refuse to take tablets (stomach ulcers, abdominal aggravation and not being too graphic but IBS lol) he knows I smoke weed but refuses to give a prescription for it.

edit - your previous post says it all lol

@zaboot not to be nosey but can I ask what ailments u told them?
My doctor knows I suffer from bad insomnia if I don’t smoke, I have tried everything they have thrown at me and now I refuse to take tablets (stomach ulcers, abdominal aggravation and not being too graphic but IBS lol) he knows I smoke weed but refuses to give a prescription for it.

edit - your previous post says it all lol
you would also get it for IBS and Insomnia

Sounds good mats. I’ve done nft and dwc before. I really like dwc and had some good results. But don’t even think of knocking the system on unless youve got hydrogaurd
Cheers buddy any other little pointers I might have missed? I'm literally pre soaking the Coco tonight and germing seeds so. Tomorrow will be spent setting up the hydro systems and double sealing them haha. Leeetttsss goooo got a right variety coming up guy

Cheers buddy any other little pointers I might have missed? I'm literally pre soaking the Coco tonight and germing seeds so. Tomorrow will be spent setting up the hydro systems and double sealing them haha. Leeetttsss goooo got a right variety coming up guy
The best advice I can give is cleanliness is next to godliness. One little germ gets in there and your fucked. It happened to me every time I did nft. Also, using clones is preferred or at the very least use the same strain as you’ll have a nightmare if one plant has deficiency or finishes sooner than the others.

Morning all - the prescription arrived this morning and this is what you get
6F978989-C242-4BC2-9B19-FD4CB5BA480C.jpeg

A634A410-6A79-45A8-9121-644FA25A632B.jpeg
59E52AD4-178B-4B5A-95D0-B4D71A8C0031_1_201_a.jpeg
82810673-43CF-435E-91CC-DCA3342B4A91.jpeg

look and smell good enough - clearly commercially grown but not too shabby, ad the fact it is legal - thats the one for me.
Z

Back