All slightly above dirt now for the @Sawney_bean Lecters & Bronson. :thumbsup:
The bigger ones got some extra light for better coverage
20221004_023606.jpg
20221004_030726.jpg
20221004_030843.jpg
20221004_024032.jpg
20221004_024349.jpg

Last edited:
hi guys hope alls growing well,,,,,just a quick 1 peeps for you uk growers,,,,being a new grower learning on the grow,,,,just starting my 2nd,,,so was just wanting to see how does DWC,,,,,anyone as I jumped in at the deep end,,,and nearly drowned,,,,but made a huge success of this 1st grow,,,so was just wanting to see what nutes you use,,,and what you use as an hydroguard alternative,,,,or do you know of a UK supplier,,,,ran into abit of root rot but used 3% H202 and see how she gets on,,,,,did go through a bout on my 1st,,,but cleared it up with H202,,,,,
I'm just about to start my first attempt at rdwc il be using advanced nutrients sensi range it's ph perfect and does exactly what it says in the tin.. providing your tap water is within a certain range I can't remember the figure exactly but even with r/o water or bottled it's a real life saver especially for newer growers as pH in hydro is so important and must be accurate.. takes off a lot of stress!il start a journal in the next few days and tag you in I'd like to follow your run to do can you tag me in please

So I've bitten the bullet and the spare rooms being cleared and a 2.4x1.2 tent goin in so I'm thinking 4 plants in nft and 4 rdwc in the tent then in the basement il have room for maybe 10/12 handwatered in fabric pots.. although I do keep thinking about digging out my autopot system but not sure u can be doing with the headache using that brought. Good results but constantly on and off the res.. been doing a little shopping and landed myself 2 more lights (omega Luna pro± 630w and a smaller omega spectra g430 and a couple of silent fans ) ontop of the LEDs I've already got I'd say there's plenty of light

So I've bitten the bullet and the spare rooms being cleared and a 2.4x1.2 tent goin in so I'm thinking 4 plants in nft and 4 rdwc in the tent then in the basement il have room for maybe 10/12 handwatered in fabric pots.. although I do keep thinking about digging out my autopot system but not sure u can be doing with the headache using that brought. Good results but constantly on and off the res.. been doing a little shopping and landed myself 2 more lights (omega Luna pro± 630w and a smaller omega spectra g430 and a couple of silent fans ) ontop of the LEDs I've already got I'd say there's plenty of light
Sounds good mats. I’ve done nft and dwc before. I really like dwc and had some good results. But don’t even think of knocking the system on unless youve got hydrogaurd

Back