Not long now, she's just been having plain water for the last 7 days and still happy and green. Next time round I'm really going hard with the defol. I removed two 20l buckets of leaves throughout the two defols but there's still a shed load that I now see, that I don't really want.

Day 80 for the Fast-Buds Jack Herer and foot long kolas :jointman:

View attachment 1515149View attachment 1515150
looks solid mate:thumbsup:

These are my outdoor girls, indoors now for Flower as they would of never of finished outside. I did have them spread out over the 4x8 but to run it was costing to much so all crammed under 1 new light up 1 end of tent.
6470E742-9CDC-41D0-8E5A-1A2FE070737B.jpeg
2D32FFB7-0888-45EF-A207-91B7EDCDDE72.jpeg
C8291D69-0AAB-4F23-8244-454ACB44CDA0.jpeg
ABC861FD-1164-43DC-9028-A14EA7D7A6C7.jpeg
6930BA4C-081F-412D-B5B6-3D8C0B4FD0D9.jpeg
98E2FDCB-B168-4AE2-BBB3-AEA9F927524F.jpeg

:pass:

These are my outdoor girls, indoors now for Flower as they would of never of finished outside. I did have them spread out over the 4x8 but to run it was costing to much so all crammed under 1 new light up 1 end of tent.View attachment 1516813View attachment 1516815View attachment 1516816View attachment 1516817View attachment 1516818View attachment 1516819
:pass:
great idea bringing them in under the light with are UK shitty weather as they really look like they can be great under them indoors also how you finding the diffuseair I've now ducted mine like you said

great idea bringing them in under the light with are UK shitty weather as they really look like they can be great under them indoors also how you finding the diffuseair I've now ducted mine like you said
I like it it dose the job very well but it takes up a lot of room, I have 1 corner fan still running but next grow I will have deffuseair above the light with the light lower with a lower netted canopy. It’s definitely powerful and keeps all air mobile I’m glad I purchased it I already had ducting and 6inch SVK fan so only cost me £40 and the amount of clip on fans I’ve Broken it’s worth every penny in my book :thumbsup::pass:

I like it it dose the job very well but it takes up a lot of room, I have 1 corner fan still running but next grow I will have deffuseair above the light with the light lower with a lower netted canopy. It’s definitely powerful and keeps all air mobile I’m glad I purchased it I already had ducting and 6inch SVK fan so only cost me £40 and the amount of clip on fans I’ve Broken it’s worth every penny in my book :thumbsup::pass:
Yes I've been through loads of clip ones also you ran the sssc strawberry cookies didn't you I've had some of the best comments of any strain I've grown and I'm gonna run the black Lebanon after this next photo run

Hi dude I just got omega Luna 630w dimmable led I’m liking it so farView attachment 1516831View attachment 1516832View attachment 1516833View attachment 1516834
:smoking:
Had this one when they got out... now i understand that i overpaid for this fixture back then even it was not so bad. Now these ones are much cheaper. Gifted that one to my buddy and now bought more powerful 1000W from nokatech, will see how it goes but from the first impression feels more premium than omega and more compact, as my new grow room is in the attic and i cant bring any foldable led inside lol I see from your grow tent that you are growing for some time lol what strains usually do?

Yes I've been through loads of clip ones also you ran the sssc strawberry cookies didn't you I've had some of the best comments of any strain I've grown and I'm gonna run the black Lebanon after this next photo run
I would highly recommend their purple og punch that got me some of the best comments from people that tryed it I ever got to :thumbsup: I’ve not grown their strawberry cookies yet but I want to at some point, the black Lebanon is a sight to behold later in flower once she goes black I’m sure you will enjoy growing her.:greenthumb: All sssc strains are the mutts nuts in my opinion gotta try em all

Had this one when they got out... now i understand that i overpaid for this fixture back then even it was not so bad. Now these ones are much cheaper. Gifted that one to my buddy and now bought more powerful 1000W from nokatech, will see how it goes but from the first impression feels more premium than omega and more compact, as my new grow room is in the attic and i cant bring any foldable led inside lol I see from your grow tent that you are growing for some time lol what strains usually do?
All sorts but switched to photoperiods looking for mum plants now mainly a super sativa seeds clubs Purple og Punch mum for keeps also gorilla glue #4 and good old cheese later next year is the plan, tend to stick to Dutch Passion, sssc, for photoperiods and fastbuds Mephisto Genetics and our very own Jean-o and sawney bean for autos:thumbsup:
Are you running co2 with a 1000w I would blow shit up I can’t even set up a dripper that works so I figured I liked my arms and legs lol

Last edited:
Back