@hope2grow i know that’s why I would probably rely on forums etc like AFN rather then public advertising if you get what I mean, also as everyone knows word of mouth is a very good advertisement

What does everyone think of this….

Im planning on creating a Smallholding here in the UK where I will grow all sorts of fruit and vegetables also maybe some animals but will have a camping + Lodges for people to come and stay. Obviously it will be heavily 420 friendly.
I done a bit of research and there isn’t really anywhere like this here in the UK (with weed not being legal yet:cuss:)

I would probably be reliant on what people call workaways/volunteers at the beginning.

It’s been a long time planning/research etc but it’s finally coming to fruition.

just wanted everyone’s opinion regardless of where you are in the world and do you think it would be a viable business?
Go for gold Redeye, I got my first little bit of land in Portugal last year for the same thing, some fruit and veg, and some treehouses for paying visitors. It is still a work in progress, e.g. it is not yet for the public, but it has certainly kept me occupied tending to the olives and prepping the soil for nut trees. It is the way forward, the solar rig is up now so fully off grid - but a good year or so before going live with it. Anyway, I rant on - go for it!

Oh and happy birthday :dancer:

What does everyone think of this….

Im planning on creating a Smallholding here in the UK where I will grow all sorts of fruit and vegetables also maybe some animals but will have a camping + Lodges for people to come and stay. Obviously it will be heavily 420 friendly.
I done a bit of research and there isn’t really anywhere like this here in the UK (with weed not being legal yet:cuss:)

I would probably be reliant on what people call workaways/volunteers at the beginning.

It’s been a long time planning/research etc but it’s finally coming to fruition.

just wanted everyone’s opinion regardless of where you are in the world and do you think it would be a viable business?
Sounds like a great idea dude. I'm off camping this weekend and will be taking the Mighty whether its welcome or not... I'm sure it'll be fine but a 420 welcoming space would be nice!
Not sure about your setup but if organic the WWOOF scheme is great and could be useful from the ground up. All the best and count me in for a visit when all is sorted, and a Happy Birthday for tomorrow!!

Happy Birthday @Redeye Master

giphy (1).gif

Cheers man, I've seemed to run into problems late in the grow with Biobizz. Was going to half the strength this time but might just get some AN..
Same here mate and was getting annoyed about it big time, every time there was problems I had to try and correct.
Seen many ppl say the same thing.
No problems yet this grow with the AN.
At last I'm happy cos it's easy to use and I'm getting good results @hope2grow recommended to me
I always assumed, biobizz soil wud work great with biobizz nutes,
But there was always something to piss me off lol, still got bud in the end tho lol

I haven't posted back here for a while so here we go my uk flying under the radar friends anyhow these are my sssc strawberry cookies photos approaching the finish line and I will start chopping on tue as I think the back 2 may come down first let the others catch up also in the summer months the diffuseair really helped i feel .
20220826_232308.jpg
20220826_232344.jpg
20220826_232353.jpg
20220826_232337.jpg
20220826_232326.jpg

Attachments

• 20220826_232322.jpg
    20220826_232322.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
  • 20220826_232332.jpg
    20220826_232332.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 7