Cheers man, I've seemed to run into problems late in the grow with Biobizz. Was going to half the strength this time but might just get some AN..

Dont give AN any money if ypu can. If you have to swap go with Plant Magic, Canna, dutch pro, remo, shogun or Mills. All will be a far better option on your pocket than AN and produce just as good if not better product.

Dont give AN any money if ypu can. If you have to swap go with Plant Magic, Canna, dutch pro, remo, shogun or Mills. All will be a far better option on your pocket than AN and produce just as good if not better product.
Cheers man, so many different products and approaches, I guess it's all about learning and becoming comfortable with the product you like...? I was thinking about giving Monkey Nutrients a go as they are local to me but definitely won't be wasting anything by changing until I've used what I've got up.

Cheers man, so many different products and approaches, I guess it's all about learning and becoming comfortable with the product you like...? I was thinking about giving Monkey Nutrients a go as they are local to me but definitely won't be wasting anything by changing until I've used what I've got up.

And if you like to grow a clean organic product I can recommend the following brands, Biotabs, BAC and BioNova (they even have a vegan line) Top of the line products and the end-product will be clean and tasty AF!

My first 3 grows was all biobizz before I switch to coco. All 3 were a success with a great finished product. If was still in soil I would consider them again. I can also highly recommend Plant Magic as well, I swapped to them after biobizz. Could have been I got better at growing by the time I started using Plant Magic but I felt it had the edge over BioBizz in thd end with its bloom booster.
Have you tried the Plant Magic Oldtimer range?
If so, how did you find it?

What does everyone think of this….

Im planning on creating a Smallholding here in the UK where I will grow all sorts of fruit and vegetables also maybe some animals but will have a camping + Lodges for people to come and stay. Obviously it will be heavily 420 friendly.
I done a bit of research and there isn’t really anywhere like this here in the UK (with weed not being legal yet:cuss:)

I would probably be reliant on what people call workaways/volunteers at the beginning.

It’s been a long time planning/research etc but it’s finally coming to fruition.

just wanted everyone’s opinion regardless of where you are in the world and do you think it would be a viable business?

Have you tried the Plant Magic Oldtimer range?
If so, how did you find it?

Yes thats the stuff, Plant Magic old-timer range. Realy good and super simple, perfect for a KISS method. I still keep a veg and bloom for my organic grows when my soil doesn't quite have enough charge.
I've had some really good grows with it before I went coco. If you look for some of my really old auto journals you can see the results.
I did prefer it over biobizz but that could be down to getting better as a grower.

34 tomorrow and all I can think is how I have survived this long lol
Had a mass of support from everyone on AFN! So thanks to everyone that’s helped since I’ve been here!
:cheers:

Happy birthday for tomorrow brother.. and that sounds like a viable business indeed.. just gotta be careful with advertising obviously lol let ppl know its a canna friendly atmosphere/spot without actually saying it type thing.

Yes thats the stuff, Plant Magic old-timer range. Realy good and super simple, perfect for a KISS method. I still keep a veg and bloom for my organic grows when my soil doesn't quite have enough charge.
I've had some really good grows with it before I went coco. If you look for some of my really old auto journals you can see the results.
I did prefer it over biobizz but that could be down to getting better as a grower.
Thanks dude, I think I overdid it on the nitrogen when I used it first grow.

What does everyone think of this….

Im planning on creating a Smallholding here in the UK where I will grow all sorts of fruit and vegetables also maybe some animals but will have a camping + Lodges for people to come and stay. Obviously it will be heavily 420 friendly.
I done a bit of research and there isn’t really anywhere like this here in the UK (with weed not being legal yet:cuss:)

I would probably be reliant on what people call workaways/volunteers at the beginning.

It’s been a long time planning/research etc but it’s finally coming to fruition.

just wanted everyone’s opinion regardless of where you are in the world and do you think it would be a viable business?
Good luck and happy birthday :cheers:

Back