Live Stoners UK greenhouse grower looking to take my outdoor skills into the shed!

Bud Wiser UK

This Bud's for you!
Reaction score
Hi peeps ... my friend @912GreenSkell suggested I check this site out as he's told me there's some awesome indoor auto growers on here.

I've been growing both autos and photos outdoors here in the UK for a few years now, and I'm getting fed up of battling botrytis and bad weather. So, the garden shed's had a make-over and is about to be put to some excellent use, I hope. Now I know what some peeps may already be thinking ... garden shed? damp, full of holes and fucking cold in the winter ... in many cases, you'd be right.

But this is no ordinary cheap larchlap common garden shed, it's a timber-frame, ply-boarded 12' x 6' and I'll be creating two 6' x 6' rooms ... electricity, double insulation and as many mod-cons as I can afford. The roof has already been replaced, rotten panels changed, electricity installed, partition wall created, and she's now been sealed up tighter than a gnat's arsehole.

I've documented the procedure so far on a UK forum, but I haven't read the rules on here yet so I don't know if linking to another forum's allowed. I don't fancy reposting it all again ...

Anyway, I look forward to meeting some of you and hopefully harvesting your knowledge!

Bud Wiser UK

hi and welcome :pass:
sounds quite the trick shed,my concern is safety.are you in the what we call the arsehole of nowhere,or have neighbours ?
goodluck
:pighug:

Hi Archie ... I do have neighbours, but the shed's at the bottom of the garden right next to the greenhouse, which I've been growing in for a few years now without a hitch.
I've got an enormous Super Skunk in full flower running in there at the moment and if the neighbours haven't smelled her by now, then they don't possess olfactory equipment!

SS-from-the-top.jpg

See what I mean?

And as this is an autoflower site after all, here's a few autos I managed to squeeze into the greenhouse before the monster above took over and I ran out of space ...

Please bear in mind that these were grown a few months back, and the weather here in the UK was pretty shit for the first half of summer. I also admit to screwing up with my potting mix, turning cheapskate and saving pennies by using supermarket-supplied rubbish. Never, never again. I usually make up my own mix, so there's a lesson in laziness, and I paid for it in bud size. Oh well, you live and learn.

A nice Blueberry Diesel ... small buds but a lovely smell to her:
Auto-Blue-Diesel.jpg

Auto Daiquiri Lime, one of my favourites now:
Auto-Daiquiri-Lime.jpg

Auto Think Big, another Dutch Passion favourite:
Auto-Think-Big.jpg

A couple from Green House Seeds, first Auto Big Bang:
Auto-Big-Bang.jpg

And last but not least, another favourite of mine, Auto Super Lemon Haze:
Auto-Super-Lemon-Haze.jpg

That's it for now ...

Hey @Bud Wiser UK, new to the site my self and complete newbie (UK based as well). That super skunk looks awesome dude and I'm totally intrigued in your shed design. Love to see some pics. I'm in a rented house so I have to keep the DIY to a minimum, i've 2 tents in my attic, but to have my own shed groom would be a dream... Man needs his shed.

Thanks @Slater ... the sooner she finishes the better, I'm getting twitchy.
And check out UK420 ... the whole shed build from start to now, look for 'THE Shed Thread' under 'Growroom Design'.

George-Clarke inspired, and I'll just put it up on AirBnB at £50 a night if it doesn't work out!

Thanks @Slater ... the sooner she finishes the better, I'm getting twitchy.
And check out UK420 ... the whole shed build from start to now, look for 'THE Shed Thread' under 'Growroom Design'.

George-Clarke inspired, and I'll just put it up on AirBnB at £50 a night if it doesn't work out!

Dude, that's gonna be the nuts... I now have super shed envy... kudos... do you think you could get it on small spaces :crying:
I look forward to seeing the first grow, you must do a journal

Thanks man, I was thinking more like Shed-of-the-Year under a new category: Stealth Sheds!
And I will keep a journal for sure.

Hey Bud!!
You made it, great!! There is no rules against posting off site links, as long as they are good useful links as I know yours will be. :)
Man that Super Lemon haze sure is caked with crystal!! In fact, they all are!! Awesome work man, I cannot wait to see how your shed works out. Feel free to PM or tag me anytime bud.

Back