Tyrone Stomper (Tyrone Special x Grape Stomper OG), Space Dawg, and more.

@DABaracuss That's terrific! All amazing genetics! I've also got some Aloha Grape Stomper for future crosses and have been thinking of picking up a few packs of their Bastard series while they are still available too! One Aloha Grape Stomper is currently enjoying some Sour Bubbly pollen, while another was crossed to a Blue Magoo BX2.

:d5:

Last edited:
Chemdogging male, all pollened out and ready to hit the garden compost.

K7R57Uq.jpg

bY2AeTm.jpg

Sour Bubbly male, starting to drop golden showers.

CKCAyZh.jpg

6dDMdqn.jpg

White Stomper male, waiting his turn.

UUQDLs5.jpg

DAM SWEET..I have some mercado and crit jose OG ggg . .its a must I make clones or seeds from them ..the gear is just that good to me..every seed in the good ideas could be a keeper LOL so many open pollination crosses at one time crazy fun..I want to see how they cross over to auto!..You project looks like a winner ...GGG really like input on their gear but I think they are anti auto lol That male looks really Ballsey LOL dam

Our goal should be to get this kind of bud in the bowl of every photo boss and just have them smoke it.
It already makes sense from a financial standpoint...as legalization spreads, most growers will be
"Enthusiast/Hobbyist" level growers...the companies need to appeal to that market. It's the ego issue
of being challenged in the marketplace that needs to be overcome. If we tip a few over, the rest will
fall into place. Ultimately, the market dictates what path business's will follow.

The new auto strains coming out represent the "put up" in "put up or shut up" :)

Thanks @mephisto! As I have said before, you were one of my main inspirations to give it a shot. Here is my entry for 24 Carat Version 2.0: 24 Carat x Blue Magoo BX2. Here's the lady involved and the male can be found earlier in the thread.

RCtulGq.jpg

KejG6Re.jpg

Vf1czti.jpg

OuxlSpx.jpg

They will be on their way to you once all of the seeds have been harvested and dried.

Cheers!
:pass:

Last edited:
Back