Tyrone Stomper (Tyrone Special x Grape Stomper OG), Space Dawg, and more.

Honestly Gbd my Friend it was me who mentioned the Mephisto n Friends line in the Thread where Mitch was discussing bout the Future of Mephisto. The Idea Popped uo in my Head since some of us Forum Members started to Breed holdbacks and selected Phenos to the Mephisto Autos. Would be a awesome Idea if it is doable.

I've put more White Stomper and some mixed pheno Auto Blues into soak. I'm looking for the purple/blue phenos of Auto Blues to try stabilizing that trait in a separate line from the lovely green Auto Blues. Here's a pic that Mitch had posted previously of a colored pheno of Auto Blues.

mwC3By9.jpg

Here's to The Blues. :thumbsup:

They appear to be Springtails and are apparently rather benign to the plant. I've still taken the necessary precautions to limit their existence.

Is that the grape from GGG if it is ..it was so dam hard to get ..they make some crazy gear! Just what you guys are looking for breeding potency and growth wise ...cant wait to see what you guys do to it with ya ninja skillz!

@DABaracuss they are Gage Green Genetics indeed! I'm a big, big fan of Gage and Mephisto so the combination was a natural extension of my enjoyment from both. The two Tyrone Stomper that I pollinated have almost identical bud structure and smells to the original two phenos of Grape Stomper that I grew out a while back. I'm extremely excited about this next generation and can't wait to get them started!

@FreeBee thank you very much! I appreciate the rep and comments. Check back once or twice a week for updates!

Cheers!

Last edited:
DUDE DUDE ...too nice ..I had a few Good Ideas seeds and they turned out really really nice ...BEST..I have a few more waiting to pop ..waiting for the perfect storm before I plant as they were gifts i was gifted that cam from GGG..I have a Jose OG x chemdog from GGG and a mercado ..really cant wait to pop them and make some clones.

Back