Tyrone Stomper (Tyrone Special x Grape Stomper OG), Space Dawg, and more.

A few
I use Seed City @gbd me too, hes got the 88 G13 Hashplant from ndnguy, carried on working it apparently :)

https://www.seed-city.com/hazeman-seeds/88-g-13-hashplant-regular-seeds

https://www.pickandmixseeds.co.uk/collections/hazeman-cannabis-seeds

and Attitude stock Hazeman, they are the only one's with 88G13 instock at the mo by the looks. I dont think Seed City ship to the US though.

He was selling direct for a while and had all his strains posted on Instagram but then went silent. Thanks for the links!

Your welcome @gbd :thumbsup: just been on the IG account, last post 17weeks ago, it does say message him for ordering info, might be worth a shot, bet the freebies would be good strains too.

Guys if you want real Hashplant stash lok into Motarebels or NAW Seeds Gear. Some excellent Hp Genetics melted together there. The Tyrone Stompers look awesome love that fatty green Leafes. Top Job Bro @gbd

I think Motorebels HP's x's is from the same cut as hazemans, ndnguy gifted them both the cut. Quite a bit of info on THCfarmer from mota himself, seems its very famous. Thanks @medic grower, will check Moto and NAW out, be good see what Motarebel did with it. The thing I like about Hazeman is that it seems to be all about the preservation. Are NAW on Sannies please? @medic grower

Last edited:
Yes Nudger they are on Sannies... they also working with both legit G 13 Lines the Airbourne and Pacific line. I might snapp me few Packs of their Strawberry Bliss and G-39. But atm hunting for some legit Cookie Crosses and totaly after Abusive Og stuff. If someone knows any sources where i can get my hands on such stuff let me know. Cookies only Forum Cut stuff No Thin Mints(fookies)

Thank you @medic grower :thumbsup: Have you tried www.firestax.com, theres quite few from various breeders, Moxie do a few Forum crosses, decent price for fems, available in packs and singles @ Seed City, quite like the look of their Diamond Cookies. Ugorgs Disco Biscuit looks sweet as well. Illuminati got some Abusive OG crosses too, Delusional OG is one of theirs with the Abusive OG in.

Yeh Moxie i already Spotted.... want their Lucky no slevin and the Krypto Cookies. Also if anyone knows where i ca get Pure Cherrie Pie Seeds digging hard but cant find any Breeders out there. Were going full gas over here for 2017 startig to build up a nice Keeper collection.

:drool: :clapper::clapper::clapper: :bow:... gawds, it has me salivating already! I freakin' love Space Queen, what a cruise missile ride her buzz is,...
twzonesmiley.gif
:haha: fantastic GBD, as always,..:d5:

:smoking: Guys, you hooked me in with Hazeman,.. I've been dreaming of his Blowfish cross for a couple years now, but reg's were not an option for me sadly,.. if you could even find them! Single Seeds used to, but they went down recently,...have you tried it before?

Reactions: gbd
:drool: :clapper::clapper::clapper: :bow:... gawds, it has me salivating already! I freakin' love Space Queen, what a cruise missile ride her buzz is,...
twzonesmiley.gif
:haha: fantastic GBD, as always,..:d5:

:smoking: Guys, you hooked me in with Hazeman,.. I've been dreaming of his Blowfish cross for a couple years now, but reg's were not an option for me sadly,.. if you could even find them! Single Seeds used to, but they went down recently,...have you tried it before?

I linked up with hazeman directly via instagram, his account there is @infinitygenetics and you can get his gear theor directly through him or through DC seed exchange. Super affordable and he seems like a really good person. I'd hit him up direct to get them. Thanks for the kind words! I'm quite proud of the Spacedogging and look forward to everyone else trying her out.

Cheers!

Back