Tyrone Stomper (Tyrone Special x Grape Stomper OG), Space Dawg, and more.

@growbeast that is a fan leaf! @Thefarmer1 Cheers!

Here's a little update on some of these ladies.

Selected Tyrone Stomper has been pollinated by Mephisto's Skywalker Kush, for a very limited run of "Skyrone Special". Here is one of the mothers, smelling like sour grapes.

Rp3pFc8.jpg

ApvL3tb.jpg

novWLTh.jpg

I've used .5% h202 rite up to about three days before harvest it will clean a plant up nice.QUOTE="gbd, post: 869043, member: 9215"]Does anyone know of a way to safely remove mold from bud? I thought I had read about a water cure method but can't find too much information relating to mold on it now. I would love to hear some first hand experiences with any remedies you may have come across as these chunky ladies haven't taken kindly to the rain and humidity.[/QUOTE]

What a great combination of genetics. I've been looking everywhere but can never find Grape Stomper seeds in stock and I'm about to order Tyrone Special in a day or two.
Ive been looking at Hazeman Lately, believe he used to work at GG, either way he as a lot of the same genetics as GG. His Elephant Stomper looks and so does his Lemon Stomper.

Reactions: gbd
Ive been looking at Hazeman Lately, believe he used to work at GG, either way he as a lot of the same genetics as GG. His Elephant Stomper looks and so does his Lemon Stomper.

Where do you get your hands on Hazeman gear? I've wanted to try some of his hash plant crosses.

:pass:

Hazemans stuff is well priced too :smoking:

Back