Tyrone Stomper (Tyrone Special x Grape Stomper OG), Space Dawg, and more.

Does anyone know of a way to safely remove mold from bud? I thought I had read about a water cure method but can't find too much information relating to mold on it now. I would love to hear some first hand experiences with any remedies you may have come across as these chunky ladies haven't taken kindly to the rain and humidity.

Not sure bro.. those spores pretty much get on everything... but if it's white mold it wolluldnt really do anything to u (I don't think lol) got some on my cheese candy last grow but once dried it was really hard to notice it. Dunking it in water, letting it dry then hitting it with air in a can might blow it all off.

I reckon bho extraction would be safe. I used it on an ounce of Afgan Kush last summer I let mold in a jar. We all smoked it and no one died..yet.

However, actually removing the mold from the bud or water curing I have no clue man.

The purple Auto Blues is dropping pollen and I believe that I've spotted a proper purple female to match!

KoP9gj3.jpg

qpTZI0n.jpg

cBGGBlS.jpg

X1rrVeW.jpg

That outdoor sour bubbly is one fat bastard! How do you feel she handled the move to outside? Any major changes in development/appearance? Was she remote or kept close to your location, for care, etc?

@thetreeman that Sour Bubbly was an XL pheno to begin with and was only outdoors for 2-3 weeks. I lost some of the main cola to mold, but not as much as the White Stomper. They were all in a remote location, placed by a friend, and never tended too.

Here are two phenos of Hubbabubba males, both smell deliciously sweet. The one on the left is branching and stretching more, while the internode spacing on the right is ridiculously tight. Same age and environmental conditions for both of these fellows.

Flm3DSf.jpg

Back