Tyrone Stomper (Tyrone Special x Grape Stomper OG), Space Dawg, and more.

@Trapper Busy camper indeed! The following are on their way to Mitch:

1. Tyrone Stomper F2 (Grape pheno)
2. Supernatural OG x Space Dawg
3. (Chem City Blues x Chemdogging) x Blue Magoo BX2
4. Space Dawg (Local cut/Phillybean) x Chemdogging
5. Blue Magoo BX2 x Sour Bubbly
6. Grape Stomper OG x Chemdogging
7. Supernatural OG x Blue Magoo BX2
8. Aloha Grape Stomper x Sour Bubbly
9. 24 Carat x Blue Magoo BX2
10. (Chem City Blues x Chemdogging) x Space Dawg
11. Auto Cush x Blue Magoo BX2

I've also made a dozen or so Supernatural OG x Chemdogging and (Chem City Blues x Chemdogging) x Chemdogging seeds to work in the future as well as a bundle of Supernatural Stomper seeds. Hope all is well my friend!

@medic grower there's never enough time or space for everything, that's what keeps us going!

@tokaite thanks, pal! Stop by anytime!

Last edited:
BCPNX (Black Cherry Purple Nepal White Death Star) photoperiod.

99is9qR.jpg

33cWrSQ.jpg

White Stomper (Walter White x Tyrone Stomper) autoflower.

VeF5D6N.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks @thetreeman they are 50% auto now. Any projects that I'm working on are grown out bonsai style, in small 1/2 gallon pots, so that I can fit more in the space. I won't know what they can do size wise until all selection has taken place and I grow them out in 5 gallons. I'd guess between 2 and 6 ounce yields from her. That seems to be the norm with a good set up these days. Thanks for stopping by!

Another Sour Bubbly, same age and pot size but a quicker finishing pheno, ready to be harvested.

AYITSNO.jpg

1qSc15S.jpg

XNiq2JD.jpg

Ripley's OG, the sweet pheno, preparing to be courted by Sirs Chemdogging and White Stomper. Eventually I would like to use the Ripley's x Chemdogging (Aliendogging?) as the auto base to cross with the photo Alien Dawg and Alien Kush x Stardawg. So many outstanding possibilities, really.

qHi45ap.jpg

wYaMOoX.jpg

Another Chemdogging, kept in a half gallon pot with only Roots Organics soil and a sprinkle or castings.

iqJi8qk.jpg

White Stomper

HTaWSqM.jpg

KdlUku2.jpg

Lemon Cough (seeded by Sour Bubbly)

dCOf0Y3.jpg

Dried Space Dawg.

67hKrt9.jpg

Next up on the projects list after these gals finish- Tyrone Stomper F2 auto selection, White Stomper x Chemdogging pheno finding, Alien Stomper auto selection, and Hubbabubba OG F1, Zamaldelica Express F1, Lemon Triangle Kush F1, and Sweet Starlet Kush F1. I'll start a new thread for them when the time comes.

Cheers!

Back