Tyrone Stomper (Tyrone Special x Grape Stomper OG), Space Dawg, and more.

Here are the two phenos of Tyrone Stomper that have been pollinated.

The first smells heavy of sour diesel with berry undertones. She is the quicker of the two and develops golf ball size crystal nugs along her vines of stems. Definitely the OG dominant of the two, both in structure and scent. The second is heavy on the Grape Stomper and Cushy sweetness from the Tyrone Special, producing colas of sugary grape candy with OG undertones. Both have been hit by the OG dominant Tyrone Stomper male previously pictured.

Pheno #1

6ia2b53.jpg

15mwUZ7.jpg

9GWYEXN.jpg

gpxuPhe.jpg

qLoUx9Y.jpg

Pheno #2

jHcqLSl.jpg

utAyF3R.jpg

TJopxDG.jpg

8YUj4VH.jpg

@Margahooja thank you, buddy! Stick around for the next round of excitement when things go full auto!

Last edited:
All of the Tyrone Stomper, Grape Stomper OG, and Space Dawg have been harvested and de-seeded. Here are the next round of pollen catchers, coming along swell!

White Stomper (x White Stomper, x Chemdogging)
9WqoEoi.jpg

6lYmtWH.jpg

Chemdogging (x White Stomper)
hO5Y0q4.jpg

Sour Bubbly, late blooming XL pheno (x White Stomper)
D6mGpph.jpg

And finally, a BCPNX pink and purple momma made by an underground breeder in Colorado called ohfosho. Here's the information I have been passed along with the beans.

"That's Purple Nepal X, or PNX for short. The 'X' is the White Afghani Deathstar. I bred the Bill Murray cut of PNX to my Black Cherry male that passes on color and flavor to the next generation."

I'm not familiar with the parents, but I've been enjoying the kids so far. Weird thing with this lady, she took 16-18 days to show sex. Her male counter part was dropping pollen when she was showing her first pistils.
Uo7IRvE.jpg

VsDTNEl.jpg

I'll get some pictures of the dried Space Dawg, Grape Stomper OG, and Tyrone Stomper buds in the next few days.

Last edited:
Hats Off for that Purple Project Brother.. Black Cherry sounds like a perfect Match to this Lady Pictured Above. For the rest i can only say i need more room...cry its pain when you have so much good projects in mind and cant work really on them .

Back