Tyrone Stomper (Tyrone Special x Grape Stomper OG), Space Dawg, and more.

What a nice Money Shot of dat Purp Blues Male!!! Looks like everythings on Point over at Ya atm. Ive made some Kinkydawg x Vanilla Pines this Week and looks like everythings fine too. Next up i have some Gems from Dynasty which are not relesed to Public bro.Kali Snapple x Ssh F3 and will do a Run of Blue Cheese x G13 x SSh maybee mating with the 24 c Purple Pheno to bring some Colors Out.

Any shots of the Blue Magoo Proects Bro??? One of the most interessting for me as i looooong planed to run some Magoo over here.

Reactions: gbd
Hi Gbd,
Its interesting to see two different phenos under the same conditions.
Its so strange the way one can be completely different than the other.
Thanks for the pictures dude.

@medic grower I won't be starting any of the new F1's soon. I dont' have the space that I used too and all of my room is taken up by the next round of photo to auto crosses, Tyrone Stomper, and Chestburster OG little ones. I have found an amazing smelling Starlet Kush x Star Dawg male to cross to Toof Decay, a few Bubblegum x PBOG that are showing serious potential, and a Zamaldelica female that I'm looking forward to more than anything else.

@Grim Reefer Cheers! I love sharing pictures of males, especially when there's something unique to share like these! I believe Mitch said that the indica dominant phenotype of Hubbabbubba is a rarity, which he used in the Sour Bubblin' Crack limited edition. I'm going to hang onto pollen from both, but plan on using the branchier pheno to cross with a Bubblegum x PBOG. Both phenos smell almost identical at this point.

:smokeout:

Last edited:
@gbd i know that situation too familar thats why i decided to flower out my Moms to have more space. But im also runnin out of Reg Autos to breed to the new Gear. Already Planned my Winterruns and i will finaly get me some more tents small ones for the breedings. The Lemon Walker gets mated next and after that im going in for the Kali Snapple x SSh f3 and the Blue cheese haze. If im lucky i also get my hands on some cookies goodies but that i will know in a few Days.

@medic grower it's always good to have a plan! I think I'm gonna start a new thread for everything soon. Best of luck with all your ladies and gents!

Sour Bubbly (XL pheno) on left, Chemdogging on right. Both spent the past few weeks finishing up guerilla style, unattended outdoors.

oYZBtzk.jpg

Sour Bubbly

cvQnSsw.jpg

6QQ0g68.jpg

Chemdogging

HNNxIWJ.jpg

IrRZKrs.jpg
those tric's must be ambered to the max! looking delectabubble :)

Gbd, I'm looking threw your BM crosses again, I'm interested knowing which is your favorite and why?

Edit: that Tyrone stomper looks dank. Is that a fan leaf at the bottom of the pic?

What a great combination of genetics. I've been looking everywhere but can never find Grape Stomper seeds in stock and I'm about to order Tyrone Special in a day or two.

Back