Mephisto Genetics Tyrone Special and supersoil - one last grow

update. i harvested what amounts to be about a 5 gram cola with nothing else on it. I have come to the conclusion from having looked at the roots that i still was too hot with the super soil and the roots burnt.
I am still going to enjoy the smoke but probably won't even let it cure but just smoke it on christmas eve as it should be dry enough by then for the little that I have. I'm going to take the trim and try to dry it for a test in a day or two since the trim dries so fast.
I do have a double grape going with just promix and jobe's organic spikles and freeflow (4-4-4) and it is starting to look nice, no preflowers yet so it looks like jobes ferts are how I'm going to grow for a while.

update. i harvested what amounts to be about a 5 gram cola with nothing else on it. I have come to the conclusion from having looked at the roots that i still was too hot with the super soil and the roots burnt.
I am still going to enjoy the smoke but probably won't even let it cure but just smoke it on christmas eve as it should be dry enough by then for the little that I have. I'm going to take the trim and try to dry it for a test in a day or two since the trim dries so fast.
I do have a double grape going with just promix and jobe's organic spikles and freeflow (4-4-4) and it is starting to look nice, no preflowers yet so it looks like jobes ferts are how I'm going to grow for a while.

Hey just stopping in on your grow. See you had a problem with the super soil. I would suggest using recharge by realgrowers. It will help your roots beak down the supersoil b4 and cleatation of nutrients if you not phing http://www.realgrowers.com/shop/ they have a great myco product I suggest it to everyone I found out about it watching dudegrows but it's got tons of myco, kelp, organic acids and molasses you'll love it and they guarantee you see results in 48 hrs.

Hey just stopping in on your grow. See you had a problem with the super soil. I would suggest using recharge by realgrowers. It will help your roots beak down the supersoil b4 and cleatation of nutrients if you not phing http://www.realgrowers.com/shop/ they have a great myco product I suggest it to everyone I found out about it watching dudegrows but it's got tons of myco, kelp, organic acids and molasses you'll love it and they guarantee you see results in 48 hrs.
I will have to check out recharge at some point. and i honestly have had amazing luck with this fertilizer and its organic :)
I wonder what it's composition is, i would bet that you could make it yourself.

I got some more tyrone special in and my freebie was something called "orange crack". I can't find any info but my guess is it's SODK x Crack (not sure if its their auto green crack or a sour crack). I am looking forward to growing an orange crack and if its what i think it will be, then I need to make sure that I get as many as I can.

My double grape is doing well, and hopefully I'll have a new camera for christmas that I can show some photos of her and start a new thread. I still have to be aware of the grow times though because I could be having to up and go quickly from where I am now and it's stressful to grow when you are not feeling well.

I was hoping for a zip off the tyrone special but i chalk it up to me using super soil instead of what i know works well.

so I am going to start a freebie i got from mephisto. "Orange Crack". im not sure exactly what it is, but im guessing its SODK x Sour Crack.
I'm going to use the jobes fertilizers i normally use so it wont be the same size as others can get but i will post as much info on it growing as i can so i can make a good grow journal for everyone.

Back