Mephisto Genetics Tyrone Special and supersoil - one last grow

Most don't put seedlings in fox farm soil because it does just what yours did you should be fine now.
That super soil seemed to work good what I got to use good luck you will be fine now.:vibes::goodluck:
Also mine was feed up to a 700 ppm tea before accident I'd say they would have took more before done with bloom so I would have been feeding on that super soil with teas.
It was good for vegging just feed a kelp product all of vegg that soil mix you got will feed good for at least 3 weeks maybe month mine does.

Last edited:
This is my white LSD auto. I use seedling soil and mixed bone meal worm casting and a 1/2 of a 1/4 scoop of nutes and keep a glass dome over it for the first few days. I hope urs takes off good this round.
5d5c14c8c9f40bcc48b3af10a4b184a9.jpg

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone for your replies. I will try to respond to each one in the next day
I have been in a lot of pain so all I've been able to do is just water my seedling and lay in bed. I noticed that this one is further along but it is looking like its getting nute burn too. Is this just a supersoil thing? Can someone post some pics of a young supersoil grown plants? Is it possible I need even less supersoil? I wanna find something that I can just set and not have to keep doing nutes and so far only Jobes spikes and free flow have been what I've been working with. I got a good yeild on my to of decay and grape crinkle both were grown solely with jobes ferts. My thought is that as soon as the tap root hits the supersoil it starts taking up too many nutrients. I wonder if there is a way to train the root system so it can grow better with supersoil. And the plant is still growing by the way. Just the baby leaves have a slight bit of nute burn. I have to wait for a bit on photos my camera is acting up.

Thank you everyone for your replies. I will try to respond to each one in the next day
I have been in a lot of pain so all I've been able to do is just water my seedling and lay in bed. I noticed that this one is further along but it is looking like its getting nute burn too. Is this just a supersoil thing? Can someone post some pics of a young supersoil grown plants? Is it possible I need even less supersoil? I wanna find something that I can just set and not have to keep doing nutes and so far only Jobes spikes and free flow have been what I've been working with. I got a good yeild on my to of decay and grape crinkle both were grown solely with jobes ferts. My thought is that as soon as the tap root hits the supersoil it starts taking up too many nutrients. I wonder if there is a way to train the root system so it can grow better with supersoil. And the plant is still growing by the way. Just the baby leaves have a slight bit of nute burn. I have to wait for a bit on photos my camera is acting up.
I hope you feel better soon!!
:bighug:
:karmacloud:

weirdest thing ive seen happen so far in growing. the seedling started growing well, then it began to have nute burn again but in the last day has begun to rebound. it looks like its only a week along even though its much further along. i think i have just a bit too much super soil in the pot still. my hope is that i didn't stunt the growth too much and that it rebounds even if it takes a longer time to finish growing. i really am looking forward to a tyrone special... im saving up all i can for the black friday sale too :)

Back