Indoor Tyrannosaurus Duck...........

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I had planned to do this eventual, but aq male in the greenhouse did it for me. My Blue Dragon knocked up a Ducksfoot! WOOOOOOO!
Now I have no idea what way I'll go with these but I decided to grow out a few and see what I get. I'm excited really! I'm not after an auto duck so much as I am after the Duck pheno type. If I can have the duck's traits and a useable make it would be wonderful. But any way it works out, this is going to be fun!

And I labeled then Dragon Duck...... it fits on the tag...........

Picture Godzilla crossed with Donald Duck............

Sharing the tent with Bubbly Kush, an un-released Mephisto strain.

dragon duck and bubbly kush -10-24-2016.jpg

Update:

Dragon Ducks are looking good! Starting to put on some size. Now its just water and wait to see how they grow!

View attachment 654148 View attachment 654149
Hey pop22
good luck with your blue dragon ducks.
I think there will be more and more different ducks in the future.
send you some good vibes and cross my fingers for a good webbed girl and male.
happy breeding
cu tobe

To Pop22
The DuckLeaf trait is recessive, so you won't see any webbed leaves in the F1. You'll need to cross the F1s together to make F2s, and you should have webbed leaves in 25% of the offspring. You'll need to cross 2 of the webbed F2s to get consistant webbing, and even then, it may not be enough to get consistant webbing. You may need to push it out a few more generations.

I'm working on a similar project and crossed my WINDOWSILL(an amazing low odor, resinous, auto that grows well on my windowsill) with a Frisian Duck. I hit a snag this summer, as all of my F1s turned out to be female. They were extremely resistant to Ag+ solutions, and wouldn't produce any pollen. But the F1s were some damn fine smoke. I'll try again next year. Good Luck with your project!

Because Southsider already has a Dragon Duck I'll re-name mine. Got to think on that one.

Yes, I've done a bit of breeding, Blue Dragon is my strain, Blueberry Headband x Durrty Dragon. I figured I might go to F3, don't know. What I really want is pure duck though. But I'd take an auto to play with. This is just playing around for fun.

Going to finally take some clones from Momma Duck. Going to STS a couple in the near future!

Back