Lighting Twin SE450s & Purple-Phenos

Day 12:

Ugh, it was a long day yesterday. I had to move plants to a pantry closet because the tent they were in was too close to the boiler in the house and got 90+ degrees when I flipped on COBs. Can't have that. So now they are in a little bit bigger room. I got the temp in check but now I can't get the humidity up in this room, it hovers between 25-35% :cuss:and I have two humidifiers in the room.. I also noticed the soil stays moist longer with these lights. So I need to dial back the amount of water I am giving these girls. Going to let the soil dry out good before I water again. I'm little beside myself right now, hoping this grow works out .. :shrug:

5798D4DA-8C62-4DB2-AAB8-B6748B1197EC.JPG
09669EEA-670C-4DB7-9654-FE559864024D.JPG
70306EB4-0D3A-486E-ABD3-8C6B42B34BD8.JPG

Burr_nit buddy, don't sweat bro. They look great. Those little bitty humidifiers...Im not surprised, it's not helping so much in a big space. I'm sure you've seen me recommend the towel wick before...I bet it works better than those, combined.
20's surely aren't optimal but, once they get some heft to em, that's gonna go up...you know this.
Looking good bro!

Burr_nit buddy, don't sweat bro. They look great. Those little bitty humidifiers...Im not surprised, it's not helping so much in a big space. I'm sure you've seen me recommend the towel wick before...I bet it works better than those, combined.
20's surely aren't optimal but, once they get some heft to em, that's gonna go up...you know this.
Looking good bro!
I agree towels and wick is working for me [emoji111][emoji4]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Looking good bro!

I'm trying not to sweat it.. it just trying to get everything dialed in again is a pain... thanks man I appreciate the help! I'm not familiar with towel wick.. please do tell lol!

Towel wick.

Get a wide bottomed receptacle. Full with water. Wet a towel and hang from the pan, leaving part of the towel submerged. Then blow a fan on the towel. Done.

This is in my 2.5x2.5 tent. You will want a bigger one for your space. Maybe 2.
Screenshot_20170327-162938.png

Towel wick.

Get a wide bottomed receptacle. Full with water. Wet a towel and hang from the pan, leaving part of the towel submerged. Then blow a fan on the towel. Done.

This is in my 2.5x2.5 tent. You will want a bigger one for your space. Maybe 2.
View attachment 723987
Looks familiar lol

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Back