Lighting Twin SE450s & Purple-Phenos

I'm only saying the dunks didn't work for ME. I see a lot of recommendations for them.
I use sticky traps and Food Grade Diatimateous Earth, sprinkled on top.

Nugnoob is actually having gnat problems right now.
1/4 Hydrogen peroxide 3/4 water = dead anything in your soil... and oxygen to it as well...

We had an infestation in all of our sink drains in our house when one year Walmart sold some really nasty fruit.

I mixed up a gallon of water with like a hundred mil of sm-90 and each night I would just poor little down the drain wiped them out within 3 days.

1/4 Hydrogen peroxide 3/4 water = dead anything in your soil... and oxygen to it as well...
I tried it. I'm not positive what ratio I used but it didn't work...for me. I prefer to let the pots dry out real good with DE on top.
I'll try the h2o2 again some day. Maybe when I'm out of DE.

I tried it. I'm not positive what ratio I used but it didn't work...for me. I prefer to let the pots dry out real good with DE on top.
I'll try the h2o2 again some day. Maybe when I'm out of DE.
You must have had one bad infestation cause these tow methods have killed mine very quick

You must have had one bad infestation cause these tow methods have killed mine very quick
It was pretty bad, yeah. I even tried bottom feeding. Gnats would crawl out the holes in bottom of pot.
No doubt, I trust ya. And I trust dunks work too.

Back