Lighting Twin SE450s & Purple-Phenos

I personally would raise the light.. looks like you got a little curl going. I run mine at 30" and don't turn the cobs on till they're a little bigger. That's me though

lol I read and said yep stepside is right, oh right again and then jingo stole my reply. Cob power and a little leaf in soil syndrome. :cheers:

Should I just put LEDs back on or higher lights with both cob and LEDs. .. and I went back and checked a couple other bottom leafs are starting to discolor as well. But they were not on soil. So I either burned them or cal/mg def maybe?

I've been keeping my Amare at 22" above the highest. But my problem plant was shorter, so the light was even higher over her. But, I did not turn on the Cobs until the plants were about twice the size of yours.

I turn my cobs on early but stay about 36" away and let the plany grow into the light instead of readjusting daily. I'm actually at 36" now in full flower and showing some stress still as I backed off the calmag. I usually pour that stuff in.

Burr even a splash of nutrients in the leaves will cause that. I even tried to wash them off but it's inevitable.

I turn my cobs on early but stay about 36" away and let the plany grow into the light instead of readjusting daily. I'm actually at 36" now in full flower and showing some stress still as I backed off the calmag. I usually pour that stuff in.

Burr even a splash of nutrients in the leaves will cause that. I even tried to wash them off but it's inevitable.

Thanks Sm0 !!! .. I think I will keep the COBs on and just raise lights see what that does. As for the discoloration it's either burn from the little nutes I used, or not enough cal/mag maybe...

I did also invest in a blue labs ph pen. The difference between my new pH pen and old one was astonishing.. 7.0 solution was reading 7.86 on my old pen, but somehow I manage my whole last Grow with that pen. Lmao. But I don't think pH is the issue right now...

It's going to take some time getting used to these Amare lights.. hopefully it's worth it. :fire:

Back