Lighting Twin SE450s & Purple-Phenos

I have an Amare 450 and I put the lenses on it and moved it to the top of my tent and just let the plants grow .. I have a few monsters growing

That's awesome. I don't have my lenses on, I wanted to try without lenses on my first grow... you must have it pretty high with the lenses on? You even put the lenses in when they were seedlings?

I think I may have overwatered on my first water as well. I gave them good amount of water but no runoff. Seems like soil is drying out now, but I just stuck a soil meter deep and says normal amount of moisture. So that might be part of the problem too..

That's awesome. I don't have my lenses on, I wanted to try without lenses on my first grow... you must have it pretty high with the lenses on? You even put the lenses in when they were seedlings?

I think I may have overwatered on my first water as well. I gave them good amount of water but no runoff. Seems like soil is drying out now, but I just stuck a soil meter deep and says normal amount of moisture. So that might be part of the problem too..
Just let them dry out a little more and remember you can kill them from over watering and they bounce back well from under watering..

Looks like your in good hands,I'm a pro at having problems but never figuring them out :rofl:

N-tox would have had 90% bends at the tips and probably a good little burn

Lol. I hear ya dude.. yeah I'm ruling out N-tox for right now. Later today might be a different story who knows lmao.
Lights are highered so I'm going to let the pots dry out real good next couple days and see what's happening. Smh. :wall: Ahah

This
Screenshot_20170329-125002.png

is N tox

Back