Lighting Twin SE450s & Purple-Phenos

Thank you at @stepside @BigSm0 !! Appreciate it! I guess last grew went so smoothly that this is kind of stressing me out a bit ahah

And when I water I will take the pot put into separate saucer without the perlite..I also dump the runoff so I won't have the roots looking to suck the water back up.

No lenses for me Sm0 I won't even go near them ahaha!! But thank you good to know.. my next watering. Will consists of 1ml/gal of calmag (which has nitrogen in it) and .5ml/gal of floranova grow. It will be a very dilluted feeding for sure! And I will be certain to get atleast 10-15% runoff I went a little crazy with CalMag first time watering.

Thank you guys so much!! Seriously means alot! Rock on guys!

Hey AFN!

Well the girls got their watering yesterday. Made sure I got some runoff.. pH'd water to 5.9-6.0 my runoff was coming out at anywhere between 5.0-5.5. I have determined that was to low, I probably should of ph'd my feed to 6.5-6.6 The feed consisted of 1ml/gal CaMg and .5ml/gal of Floranova Grow (a super diluted feed)

-I believe I also did not mix enough of perlite into my medium it feels much thicker and muddier than my last batch when watered.
-I also don't think I added enough Lime to this batch of soil. (Top dressed the soil today with 2tblspns of Lime hoping it will help during my next feed)

So I believe what's happening is I may not be feeding them enough feed and the pH not being right -- so the plants are not able to uptake whatever little nutrients I'm giving them. Just a theory though. I also think I got one plant showing serious CaMg deficiency.. but definitely stunted slow growing plants right now.

Thinking I will let the soil dry up again -- (if the plants even make it to then) lol -- give them a decent feed. About 5ml/gal of CaMg and 2ml/gal Floranova with higher Ph and see if I can salvage them. They are in pretty rough shape though.

Just going to stay positive, this is going to make me a better grower. Gotta enjoy the process and learn by trial and error.
As always, thanks for all the help I been receiving !! :smoking:

Oh yeah, as you can see I am back in the tent, I was able to sort out the environment.. tent stays at a consistent 80-81 degrees with 40-50%
:pass:

767C8869-452A-471E-AE6D-1E23D040FBF0.JPG
98BF1142-6EB6-48F6-A0D7-A08813E1E8EE.JPG
97CCC27F-2F14-41E0-B6C7-B58DE6276A1E.JPG
FA4784B8-951B-48D9-B179-7759B0CCD95C.JPG
6B87D420-D69E-40A8-9C45-8D343942BE06.JPG

It's been a long few days..but I think there girls are slowly getting better and the pH of soil is just about corrected too.. they're still recovering but we're making progress... topped one black cream and one Frisian Dew, also did a little trimming on just about all of them. Thinking about bending a couple over too.

Day 18 for all plants except the two small ones they are Day 10.

Feedings of larger plants consisted of:

5ml/gal CaMg
.5ml/gal Floralicious
3ml/gal Floranova Grow
pH'd to 6.6 -.6.7
Runoffs ranged from 5.9 - 6.2

Lights jacked up to about 40" from soil = 33"-35" from canopy
Hopefully things keep getting better ..fingers crossed.

5A7667E0-D7FC-416D-947F-82EB61905437.JPG
A07B79D3-4B1C-4A8F-B3FB-B80A1E0DFE68.JPG
D6E1933C-82C4-4D63-9F1F-B8D0AD76C4BF.JPG
B723A0E3-FD51-4C49-A025-BB17B1368A51.JPG
38A3618E-BA66-46FC-A40B-C0A19F2A83DC.JPG

Day 19
Day 11 for small LSD and FD

Bondage, Topping and Tucking .. I got a little bit of everything going on. lol! Plants doing much better as the grow is slowly being dialed in.

Back Row (left to right) : 2 LSD - 2 Frisian Dew
Frnt Row (left to right) : 2 BlackCream - 2 PurpMazar
IMG_20170403_234849.jpg

IMG_20170403_235021.jpg

Bondage
IMG_20170403_234909.jpg
IMG_20170403_234924.jpg
IMG_20170403_234940.jpg

Wow man those lady's are flying man need to catch up on this grow for some reason I am not getting any notifications I am following you bro

Whats up bud just reading through some of your stuff....

Heres the deal. With your new light comes new responsibilties..... the reason your last grow went so smooth is because your plants were on a slow and steady (yet prificient) pace. When you put new plants under the SE450UVB and turned the cobs on at such young age it was a bit too much. They grow so much faster and crazy like under the cobs it will throw off a feed schedule and show def and droopy plants very very fast if its not dialed in. Hell some of my more picky plants still so it under the SE250 at 4 foot.....

Youll pull this thing out .....stop stressin bro. But some tips for the next grow my friend.

Get some pro mix hp. I read you worrying about your soil and ph and lime. Well promix ph is perfect .... its tried and true. Perfect amount of perlite no lime needed nice stable ph. Then that worry is gone.

Then on your next grow. Set your 450 to monos only about 3 foot over your plants and watch them grow. Once you get about 5 nodes lift that bad ass light all the way up as high as you can get it and turn on the cobs.....

Then just watch them and feed the flora nova as needed. And they will fucking explode i promise.

I had the same issues as you when i upgraded my lights. Im assuming you can ask ans stepside ripper and smo as well.. the lights up higj and plants growing up to them is best with these cobs.....

Whats up bud just reading through some of your stuff....

Heres the deal. With your new light comes new responsibilties..... the reason your last grow went so smooth is because your plants were on a slow and steady (yet prificient) pace. When you put new plants under the SE450UVB and turned the cobs on at such young age it was a bit too much. They grow so much faster and crazy like under the cobs it will throw off a feed schedule and show def and droopy plants very very fast if its not dialed in. Hell some of my more picky plants still so it under the SE250 at 4 foot.....

Youll pull this thing out .....stop stressin bro. But some tips for the next grow my friend.

Get some pro mix hp. I read you worrying about your soil and ph and lime. Well promix ph is perfect .... its tried and true. Perfect amount of perlite no lime needed nice stable ph. Then that worry is gone.

Then on your next grow. Set your 450 to monos only about 3 foot over your plants and watch them grow. Once you get about 5 nodes lift that bad ass light all the way up as high as you can get it and turn on the cobs.....

Then just watch them and feed the flora nova as needed. And they will fucking explode i promise.

I had the same issues as you when i upgraded my lights. Im assuming you can ask ans stepside ripper and smo as well.. the lights up higj and plants growing up to them is best with these cobs.....

Hey @A-Train ! Appreciate you taking the time out to provide some info. I will definitely keep the pro-mix in mind! I have always wanted to try it anyway. And I definitely turned on the COBs a little to early. I don't know if you seen my most recent post, but the plants have really turned around, they are much healthier and looking perky :) lol.

I was just in my tent and I thought I would do a weight check by picking the pots up to see how fast they are drinking.. and DAMN!! now I see how efficient these lights are!! Couldn't believe how light they were already! You are definitely right, this grow will certainly throw off my feed schedule! Lol.

Again, thanks much for the info Train!! Rock on brother! Happy Growing!!

Wow man those lady's are flying man need to catch up on this grow for some reason I am not getting any notifications I am following you bro

Thanks Sgt! These plants weren't flying 5 days ago, they were looking very sad. Lol. Things are slowly getting dialed in and looking much better. Let's hope it stays that way! Getting used to these lights is learning experience, but loving every minute of it. And no worries, sometimes my notifications are a little messed up from time to time aswell! Thanks for stopping in brother! :thumbsup:

Back