Lighting Twin SE450s & Purple-Phenos

Flora nova is a much more powerful version of what I use. The flora duo still burns my tips at 1/4-1/2 strength and it's half as powerful as the nova. I just looked into this last week

Flora nova is a much more powerful version of what I use. The flora duo still burns my tips at 1/4-1/2 strength and it's half as powerful as the nova. I just looked into this last week

I actually almost went with Floraduo on this grow, but decided I will use what I have before I do that. I actually really like the GH products. So far they have been really really good for me. I incorporate some AN Overdrive a few weeks before harvest and I'm using some Botanicare Silica Blast on this grow too. But thus far GH has good prices and great results for me. I think I will definitely try the Duo next grow, see if I notice any difference... Do you add any supplemental nutes with your grows? What's your thoughts on Duo?

Yeah, nova will fry up anyone's plants if not used with caution - that's for sure. But I can tell you on my last Grow, once my plants got used to nova they could take some heavy doses.

I actually almost went with Floraduo on this grow, but decided I will use what I have before I do that. I actually really like the GH products. So far they have been really really good for me. I incorporate some AN Overdrive a few weeks before harvest and I'm using some Botanicare Silica Blast on this grow too. But thus far GH has good prices and great results for me. I think I will definitely try the Duo next grow, see if I notice any difference... Do you add any supplemental nutes with your grows? What's your thoughts on Duo?

Yeah, nova will fry up anyone's plants if not used with caution - that's for sure. But I can tell you on my last Grow, once my plants got used to nova they could take some heavy doses.

I use GH supplements. Kool bloom at the start of flower, just started using Mendocino too. In veg I use bio weed and vegan plant booster. From start to finish I use the microbe line, vitamins and amino acids, photosynthesis, and bloom enhancer.

This is the short list. I used to add close to 20 different things throughout the grow but I have now simplified it and see very little difference

I use GH supplements. Kool bloom at the start of flower, just started using Mendocino too. In veg I use bio weed and vegan plant booster. From start to finish I use the microbe line, vitamins and amino acids, photosynthesis, and bloom enhancer.

This is the short list. I used to add close to 20 different things throughout the grow but I have now simplified it and see very little difference
I tagged you earlier go see the video

Good looking ladies! These 450's rock once you figure them out. :headbang: You've had a lot of great help getting you up to speed on them. :thumbsup: AFN just rocks!
They'll be stretching out soon, good luck! :vibe:

Thanks Pepe!! I'm trying my best!
Gotta love AFN, someone always around for help! That's why this is the best :weed:-Network around. ..I hope they start hitting their stride soon! :lol:

Happy growing my brother!

Ladies are looking healthier my man,Good job :thumbsup:

Don't know how you keep sneaking by me but caught up again now lol

Day 21

Girls coming along nicely. all of them have either been Topped, LST and/or Lollipopped. All girls showing Purp phenos already with there purple calyx. Except for the Frisian Dew, she may or may not turn.

5EF186A2-FE4F-48A8-A98B-1B325653A020.JPG
C1811066-2BE4-479D-989D-88B857807701.JPG

Purp Mazar
34C4A330-3BBD-47FF-9851-DB5D040F3001.JPG

We might have a runt lol.
71D8EFF1-1782-4BC0-8518-2FA9F3BBAF7F.JPG

LSD

B1986E84-695B-4383-BE55-ABA3DF82CF92.JPG
C3D8A468-5D33-4B81-8AB4-58B5311E1E2A.JPG
728697FD-7D62-42E1-B682-4B04C891BF20.JPG

Attachments

• A90F5BF8-2463-4987-9B0A-1CC192C9B8EF.JPG
    A90F5BF8-2463-4987-9B0A-1CC192C9B8EF.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 57
Those lady's look great bro keep up the good work nice camera work to I will be checking my calyx for some purple growth never thought of looking there I have been checking the leafs lol

So you went ahead with the training cannot wait to see how they grow if all goes well I will experiment on my next grow with dina fems sour diesel and auto seeds candy kush

Those lady's look great bro keep up the good work nice camera work to I will be checking my calyx for some purple growth never thought of looking there I have been checking the leafs lol

So you went ahead with the training cannot wait to see how they grow if all goes well I will experiment on my next grow with dina fems sour diesel and auto seeds candy kush

Thanks man!!! Definitely try experimenting on your next grow, you will be happy you did. After my last Grow, I'm convinced LST should always be an option. I can't wait to see what topping will do. And sour diesel and candy kush sounds amazing! :thumbsup: I will be looking forward to it!

Back