Lighting Twin SE450s & Purple-Phenos

IMG_0839.JPG

3 weeks today.

:cheers:
Hey Burr great job on the recovery aspect. Great job in general, you are two days ahead of me so it's nice to see comparative pics. Just read all your posts, funny you sounds like me in my posts, over worried little bit about everything but that's awesome. Running new light as well so I know the growing pains you are going through. I had my light over 50 inches in the beginning. I had lots of questions regarding lst, lolypopping what not. I'm at day 21 now, gonna do some light LST tonight.
Good luck on everything, I will watch your grow.

Also a little trick, I have my girl hold piece of paper under the light when I'm taking pics, gets rid of those wave things I can see in some of the pics.

Hey @Scar17 thanks for stopping in and thanks for the kind words! I appreciate it!
It's great hearing from people who are going through the same things aha - the growing pains are crazy for sure! I'm thinking I've got s good grasp on it right now, but we all know that can change in the blink of an eye!! :rofl::rofl:

Good luck on your LST! ..Good luck on your entire Grow actually! Are you an experienced grower? If you post a link to your journal I will definitely check it out! Just an idea to, but you can actually link your journal in your signature so it's linked to all your post! convenient way for growers to share their journals :thumbsup:

And thank you so much bro for that tip!!!!! Those lines annoy the shit out of me, seriously !! :evil1: Ahhaha!!
Thanks again for stopping in and great to meet ya!

Rock on & Happy Growing!!
:cheers::pass:

Day 26 !

The girls are in overdrive and making great gains daily! The Purp Mazar and Frisian Dew is already flowering. But I won't start bloom nutes for another week atleast.. idk. I could start them after they're done stretching. Lots of bud sites on these girls but especially the big Frisian Dew - she's bushy. They are all pretty much drinking a gallon of water/feed every two - three days.

the two little LSD and little Frisian Dew are Day 18.. and Both were topped.

Rock on friends! Happy Growing!

E7C2ACEA-8708-41D3-8785-2ADFFF72BAF0.JPG

Wow. I can't believe how rapidly they're developing. Flowering in three & half weeks! You and the double whammy Amare's are killing it, bro.

Wow. I can't believe how rapidly they're developing. Flowering in three & half weeks! You and the double whammy Amare's are killing it, bro.

Thanks man! The growth is crazy, all these girls do is eat and grow lmao! But it's true.

I wonder if these lights produce faster harvests. Something I definitely will be keeping an eye on in later weeks..

Thanks for stopping in brother!

Back