Lighting Twin SE450s & Purple-Phenos

Things looking fresh on your end!! I will snap a pic later once the girls are awake and freshen up a lil bit. You are three or two days ahead of me. Great job! I already know my grow area way too small for 6 so I'm pondering what to do. Outside maybe?

Things looking fresh on your end!! I will snap a pic later once the girls are awake and freshen up a lil bit. You are three or two days ahead of me. Great job! I already know my grow area way too small for 6 so I'm pondering what to do. Outside maybe?

It's a good idea if your in the right environment for it.. alot of people like to take their girls outside for awhile in the summer to get lots of Sun.

Yeah my grow area is going to be loaded. Idk what I am going do ahah! My next grow will probably only be six plants..Lol. :rofl:

IMG_0848.JPG
IMG_0849.JPG

Notice the Gnat free stickies!! Hell yeah...I've won a small battle.

Your girls look great man! Your doing awesome!
Maybe one of these days we can have a battle of our own -- a little friendly head to head grow off!! We got similar setup should be fun!!
Thanks appreciate it. For sure on that, it's a good idea. We should be finished around the same time and will have one run each under our belts. I started nutes Monday. We have to start our next run on the same day.
We will have to see if we can each order some of the same strains, I like where this idea is going.

Thanks appreciate it. For sure on that, it's a good idea. We should be finished around the same time and will have one run each under our belts. I started nutes Monday. We have to start our next run on the same day.
We will have to see if we can each order some of the same strains, I like where this idea is going.

Sounds good! :thumbsup:

Back