Lighting Twin SE450s & Purple-Phenos

Day 39

Not the prettiest plants due to pH issues.. long story but I recalibrated my pH pen and shit it was off... by quite bit. Ultimately making my medium pretty hot. Kind of pisses me off cause it's a blue labs pen, but I might not of calibrated it right the first time. :cuss:
Buds still growing..for now. :shrug:

BA3BD12A-D13E-45EB-8F88-CF708B1BB495.JPG
D42C9E1A-E72D-4EC7-BC36-DB50F6C4C8B9.JPG
493138A3-EFBA-4BAF-8BB7-2981ED58B510.JPG
FFB1D3AE-13E5-4CCB-BB7D-E13B5A11DF9F.JPG
2FB3FF62-89F9-4AC8-A084-8286391A77EF.JPG
0183D199-735B-401E-BD7E-C5B7266510BE.JPG

I will be happy if these girls even make it to harvest lol! And Thanks for stopping in @jingo ! I appreciate that bro! :thumbsup:

Day 39

Not the prettiest plants due to pH issues.. long story but I recalibrated my pH pen and shit it was off... by quite bit. Ultimately making my medium pretty hot. Kind of pisses me off cause it's a blue labs pen, but I might not of calibrated it right the first time. :cuss:
Buds still growing..for now. :shrug:

View attachment 739862 View attachment 739863 View attachment 739864 View attachment 739865 View attachment 739866 View attachment 739867
Rocking the color! beautiful garden bro! :d5:

Killer production. Although I appreciate the purple tones, the leaves catch my eye first. Its rare to see leaves standing at that angle. They are certainly making the best of the environment. Healthy ladies are always a great example to strive toward.

Killer production. Although I appreciate the purple tones, the leaves catch my eye first. Its rare to see leaves standing at that angle. They are certainly making the best of the environment. Healthy ladies are always a great example to strive toward.

Yeah, they are still producing even though my soil pH is outta wack. Got a few ideas I'm going to incorporate into my next grow. But hopefully these girls make it to harvest day! Appreciate the kind words and thanks for stopping in!
:cheers:

@Burr_nit I have the Blue Lab pH Pen, EC/PPM Pen, & pH Soil Truncheon. I find that I have to calibrate the pH Pen & Truncheon just about every time I do a check, the EC/PPM calibration will last 30 days. I always check the pH Pen & Truncheon against the 7.0 solution just in case it needs calibration, pH changes with solution temperature changes so it's always worth a check IMHO.

@Burr_nit I have the Blue Lab pH Pen, EC/PPM Pen, & pH Soil Truncheon. I find that I have to calibrate the pH Pen & Truncheon just about every time I do a check, the EC/PPM calibration will last 30 days. I always check the pH Pen & Truncheon against the 7.0 solution just in case it needs calibration, pH changes with solution temperature changes so it's always worth a check IMHO.

Good to know @Vorkosigan .. I will check it majority of time with feeds now. Thank you much!!

Back