Lighting Twin SE450s & Purple-Phenos

UPDATE:

Day 35
Day 26

First off, HAPPY 420!!!!!!! And I hope everyone has a kick ass day!

The girls are doing good, except for the big Frisian Dew, I had to post her in the infirmary because she is getting worse by the day. It's looking like it may be a P-Defc
Which maybe due to lock out.. I have no idea but trying to diagnose and trying to fix her ASAP. She may need a good flush.

Found a few gnats a few days ago as well. Put some stickies around and sprinkled some diatomaceous earth around the tent. Haven't seen a gnat since. I did a lot of searching in the tent and plants and I see no signs of mite damage or pests within the leafs.

E3A9F598-D18E-464C-BACC-C5FFD7E8C229.JPG

Purp Mazar
E781E499-52DF-4BF3-AD9A-2E72CB4C654E.JPG

LSD
CAA7823E-4307-4C7F-8D95-2C6C77C6079F.JPG

19419533-76E5-49CC-A642-67E440773B04.JPG

This is the Frisian Dew. That is getting worse by the day -- hoping I can fix and salvage her before she dies.
160A3F4A-F6E5-4EE2-B5C6-EAC56A6E3CFA.JPG
EC27A38E-6ACB-4574-BC14-CB46559735CA.JPG

Burnz, the dew ain't gonna die. Tent looks Awesome! One question, how much powdered dolomite lime did you add to soil? I'll go look at the intro, maybe it's there.

Burnz, the dew ain't gonna die. Tent looks Awesome! One question, how much powdered dolomite lime did you add to soil? I'll go look at the intro, maybe it's there.

Lol, thanks Yeat! We'll see -- looks like 1 of my other black creams is showing slight signs of same defc of Frisian..i hope they make it! Smh

I topped dressed a couple tablespoons per plant about 2-3weeks into this grow because I only added a couple tablespoons originally when I was mixing both bags of roots/biobizz

Lol, thanks Yeat! We'll see -- looks like 1 of my other black creams is showing slight signs of same defc of Frisian..i hope they make it! Smh

I topped dressed a couple tablespoons per plant about 2-3weeks into this grow because I only added a couple tablespoons originally when I was mixing both bags of roots/biobizz
The reason I ask is, I was using 1 tablespoon per gallon of Promix and getting deficiency every time. A-train said he was adding 3 tbls per gal.and doesn't even measure CalMg anymore...just dumps it in! This was right before my, unrelated, "tent meltdown". I got grief for following A-trains lead, (only using 2 tbls/g) suspecting this was the issue, because "promix has enough lime".
Long story short, I mixed my next run without lime and its worse than ever!!
I don't think our diagnosers have grasped the cob/deficiency relation quite yet. I will, without a doubt, be adding 3 tbls/g next time.
Also, dolomite lime takes a month to act so, I don't think you'll be getting any benefit from that top dress yet.
These are my thoughts. Take it for what it's worth

Back