Lighting Twin SE450s & Purple-Phenos

Wow, you're running the UVB 24/7 too ?? Thanks for the feedback, I'm getting ready to introduce some UVB, so I guess I'll try to remove the blue material. Amare Victor had told me, "We recommend turning on the UVB for the first 10 hours of the photoperiod in flowering at the first sign of trichomes production until harvest." But maybe he was thinking about photoperiod plant types and not autoflowers, and if so, maybe autoflowers are different in their tolerance of UV. ???

I'll keep a look out to see if plants don't look right or things start going wrong. But yeah I think UVB comes on as soon as your start seeing Trichs so that's what I did.. :thumbsup:

I admire your tenacity and willingness to push the envelope. Go big or go home. Sure, if you're going to double down on two Amare 450's, why not go all the way. So far your grow with them has been awesome. I'll be keeping a close eye on things here.

I admire your tenacity and willingness to push the envelope. Go big or go home. Sure, if you're going to double down on two Amare 450's, why not go all the way. So far your grow with them has been awesome. I'll be keeping a close eye on things here.

I really appreciate that @Only1Sky ..My goal is to possibly try something new every grow. Wether it be light cycle, nutes, LST.. etc.. it's exciting if things work out. And if they don't well move on and get better.

It's has been fun growing these girls but plenty of problems. The big Frisian Dew has little fan leaves all over, for some reason there not as hearty as other ones so I don't know if it will effect bud production. And she has like a constant slight cal/mg def that just won't go away ahaha!

The topped big black cream has no signs of purple phenos :( there's still time but it's not looking good ahaha

And I broke one of the branches off the other black cream and got some abrasion on main stalk from the fan falling while I was adjusting it, she seems to be doing okay but we'll see what happens...

And don't even get me started on the N-def or tox I had at the beginning of grow! Plenty of problems on my end.

And your grow is inspirational. I can't believe how good your girls look from what they recovered from. Honestly solidifies the fact that these girls can take alot of abuse and still produce!! I applaud my friend, seriously!

Thanks for stopping in too man! Appreciate it!

Here, have a toke of this Haze I grew a few months back! Lol!
:pass:

Day 31
Day 23

The older Girls will get a feed tonight of just pH'd - h20 & CaMg. Frisian Dew's CaMg def is definitely increasing and her last feed was 10ml/gal CaMg! So hopefully the feed tonight will help her. The Purp Mazar's look amazing. The young LSD and FD are getting into there overdrive mode slowly but surely.
One black cream has no purple pheno yet :( lol

5F496553-956D-42E4-9658-E6EB64DE7037.JPG
72DA8AE3-249D-4F3B-893E-E954E06A52F6.JPG
E78B3CC4-A3C2-44C7-97CC-737640184F13.JPG

One Frisian Dew - CaMg issues.
E025930D-B7B8-43FE-ADAB-BEFCD28BDE37.JPG

DEE13310-30F0-463A-8727-FDAF6B67587F.JPG
048DD270-4DAA-4B5B-B67F-74A4D5CA4080.JPG

That's a Phosphorus deficiency bro up your bloom nutes I have the same on my dark devil thought it was cal mag

finally got it under control the leafs will not recover but you can stop it spreading @Burr_nit

Wow, didn't realize that you've had such a variety of challenges with this grow so far. Of course, with a brood of 8 and multiple strains, you gotta expect a few challenges, I reckon. Anyway, it looks good to me. Carry on, bro. I'm learning from your experiments.

That's a Phosphorus deficiency bro up your bloom nutes I have the same on my dark devil thought it was cal mag

finally got it under control the leafs will not recover but you can stop it spreading @Burr_nit

Thank you bro!! Appreciate that!!!! I'm upping their bloom nutes next feed anyway so hopefully everything will work out lol.!
Thank you thank you!

Back