Lighting Twin SE450s & Purple-Phenos

Just want to thank everyone who followed along. This post is late. -- Been a busy summer!

Harvest came soon after the most recent pics were posted. It was a great Harvest! Alot of work. I will never grow that many plants at once again!! Ahah! But all went well! Thank you everyone for all your help! You all rock!
I have alot of smoke that's going to last me along time. I won't be growing again until probably October again. I just don't have time in the summer. Plus just got a new job. :) I've already made some amazing Cannaoil with some of the black cream and o man is it potent! I hope you all are doing well!!!

Here's some updated pics of some nugs!

LSD

l-25.jpeg

FRISIAN DEW
IMG_20170603_085826.jpg

BLACK CREAM
IMG_20170603_090335.jpg

Purp Mazar
IMG_20170515_094610.jpg

Great job. Glad to hear everything worked out so well. See you in October, eh?
:slap:

Great job. Glad to hear everything worked out so well. See you in October, eh?
:slap:

Hey @Only1Sky !! How ya been man! Hope everything is working with your extra light! Lol

Yeah back at it in October. Got some vacations coming up - wouldn't be able to tend to girls if I started them.

How did your harvest go? I will have to go check out your threads!

What's yield and how much days are plants growing?

Hey @Only1Sky !! How ya been man! Hope everything is working with your extra light! Lol

Yeah back at it in October. Got some vacations coming up - wouldn't be able to tend to girls if I started them.

How did your harvest go? I will have to go check out your threads!
My first grow harvest has been VERY encouraging. I've got 10 half-gallon Ball-Mason jars pretty much loaded. They're still curing a bit more --- waiting to get them all around 62% RH before doing the DRY weight assessment.

The 2nd light has been a thrill. Here it is 2 days after I picked it up, and then yesterday. Whoopee.

Attachments

• 17.tent.JPG
    17.tent.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 253
  • 42.tent.JPG
    42.tent.JPG
    230.3 KB · Views: 257
Back