Lighting Twin SE450s & Purple-Phenos

Day 43

Ph issues still running rampant throughout grow.. one FD, one Purp MAZAR and one LSD are the worst. But buds still swelling though, I don't see any stalling of bud production but don't know what It will do to final product.. I'm thinking about flushing about 9-10 gallons of water through FD.. and LSD see what happens.

IMG_20170428_095144.jpg

LSD looking bad
IMG_20170428_095751.jpg

Frisian the worst
IMG_20170428_095758.jpg
IMG_20170428_095813.jpg

Has the infirmary been any help?

Kind of.. but it's all good. I messed up by over feeding them. Salt buildup in the soil - causing pH to go out of wack.

I'm thinking about organic soil on my next grow. [HASHTAG]#JustWater[/HASHTAG] lol

Kind of.. but it's all good. I messed up by over feeding them. Salt buildup in the soil - causing pH to go out of wack.

I'm thinking about organic soil on my next grow. [HASHTAG]#JustWater[/HASHTAG] lol
Have you thought about trying the BioTab system? I'll be giving it a test run next month -- primarily because I don't have confidence in my ability to properly manage nute chemistry yet, especially when I'm doing a multi (mixed) strain grow.

Had to play catch up again your doing a good job bro take these mistakes as lessons your doing well and the lady's look great hope you get things under control soon

Have you thought about trying the BioTab system? I'll be giving it a test run next month -- primarily because I don't have confidence in my ability to properly manage nute chemistry yet, especially when I'm doing a multi (mixed) strain grow.

I think I'm going to try one of them with one of my plants on my next grow..I have to do some more research on them, but I have heard good things about them.
I'm definitely downsizing as well. ..I love having variety but 8 plants is tooo much ahaha. I may even down size to just one SE450, might sell one of mine. :yoinks:
So we will see what happens. Definitely Tag me when you start biotabs grow. I will be interested for sure!

Had to play catch up again your doing a good job bro take these mistakes as lessons your doing well and the lady's look great hope you get things under control soon

Thanks Sgt! Things still crazy but bud production seems to still be mint! :thumbsup: I will post some pics later!
Rock on bro! Thanks for stopping by. I have so much catching up to do. I been a busy body. Lol

Back