Show Grows 2023 Twenty20 Tier-2 Auto Debut Grow & Show

One of the chiclit ladies has a strange leaf problem on node 3 that isn’t present on any other plants. Maybe just a more sensitive pheno, or maybe she landed in a spot with a less mixed/hot soil bed? With native soils added I suppose it could be some critter eating roots too we may never know. I hope she pulls out of it shortly
9AB6161C-072F-41E3-A5B5-6887B3A9E925.jpeg
8AE932CF-235E-4620-8BEE-909106E92FFE.jpeg

Normal ladies around her
Chiclit
CFEDDAE9-0325-48C9-8466-768C16E74CB6.jpeg

Calibubba x2
1459E9D6-816D-4DAD-9F89-9BC230C85F08.jpeg
8D5F04F3-DC60-41A3-B9C8-B83461968A35.jpeg

Strawberries n funk in back and strawberry biscottis up front
338CEA81-B878-4886-9CB4-0C1C25ED6CDB.jpeg

I'm soaking 2 seeds of each strain now, i'll report back after some life happens

View attachment 1624434
I'll be doing that in a few days! :headbang:

I just got my new smart AC Infinity extraction fan, my veteran buddy that I help, bought me. The AC Infinity carbon filter that I bought came in also.

With a smaller fan and carbon filter I'll be able to raise the light up. In order to do that I will have to hang the corners by individual pulleys. The wire hangers that HLG includes are too long to get a Max high hang.
To finish up the ventilation changes, I'm adding two filtered intakes on the right and left of the front of the tent. That will vastly reduce the suction head that the extraction fan has to work against.

And the final improvement to the all Twenty20 4X4 tent is a stock replacement of the spill tray. After over 3 years of use, it needed to be replaced. It won't look so unsightly and should have some early reflected light for the young girls.
Although there won't be much reflective light coming from the spill tray because there won't be much floor place uncovered.
VidaMints and Knows Candy will get 20 gallon grassroots living soil mags and the two new testers will get 15 gallons rain science bags.

As soon as the girl in the tent dries, we'll be in business! Media in the totes should be far enough along to pot up,
Now I just have to finalize what goes in the other two tents

Nice germ rate and Cool dog, it reminds me of my childhood dog that was a chocolate lab/springer spaniel mix :pass:
@Twenty20 Adam are we free to LST, Top, and train these ladies, or are you looking to see these run au naturel? Personally thinking of just giving them the bend and spreading them with training wires to maximize space productivity. Sorry if this was previously explained:smoker1:

Nice germ rate and Cool dog, it reminds me of my childhood dog that was a chocolate lab/springer spaniel mix :pass:
@Twenty20 Adam are we free to LST, Top, and train these ladies, or are you looking to see these run au naturel? Personally thinking of just giving them the bend and spreading them with training wires to maximize space productivity. Sorry if this was previously explained:smoker1:
I didn't see anything that said you had to do or not do anything in the training department. That's a good thing about starting later. I'm gonna see what your guys results are and then make my decision. :biggrin: :eyebrows:

I didn't see anything that said you had to do or not do anything in the training department. That's a good thing about starting later. I'm gonna see what your guys results are and then make my decision. :biggrin: :eyebrows:
I'm going to net mine once i transfer them to the 4x4 tent, starting them all in a 2x4 until my 4x4 finishes up.

Looks like I'll need to get some fittings and maybe some extra 3/8 line to get all 4 of my autopot XL's to link to 1 res or i may just use 2 reservoirs and feed 2 pots each, undecided but i have time to think on it

Back